Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lincoln City v Charlton Athletic | Match Thread | Sunday 27th September

Comments

• Options
    As bad a decision as that may be, from the second everyone started wanking themselves blind with our performance it was only gonna go one way! It’s the law of Charlton.

New owner aside we are still Charlton Athletic. Playing well first half means 1-0 down at the break. Always has and always will.

• Options
    Justafan said:
    With out seeing again did one of our players win the tackle before which went straight to there player to score?
    No. Conceivable that’s what the officials thought but it was pretty clearly the Lincoln player that got to the ball first. 
  • Options
    Much better performance than last week. Levitt looks good and the defence, up until that fiasco  looking tighter. Midfield is too deep.Doughty not impressing and the front two not quite there yet.
    Williams and Watson second half to open them up more.
  • Options
    Anyone else having a problem with Live feed?
    Mines fine mate 
  • Options
    Though bowyer was going to chin the 4th official with the board!.
  • Options
    Not even surprised.

• Options
    Been the better team by miles so officials even it up. Cant see how there was ever a penalty from their free kick. Cant see if their lawyer was offside but god, it always happens to us.
    Can’t see it going to court, to be honest golfie...
  • Options
    Washington should have scored early on and it would have been 1-1
  • Options
    Though bowyer was going to chin the 4th official with the board!.
    I thought the same 😂
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Need to show some character now after that body blow.

There were enough signs that we can get something out of this game if we keep going.
  • Options
    Was it that offside? We moaned about goals being offside last season then I saw them on highlights and looked even.
  • Options
    Ridiculous that they even got the free kick that led to the penalty in the first place!!!
    League one standard mate. 
  • Options
    Not expecting to see Bowyer on the touchline for a few weeks
  • Options
    If this had happened to Chelsea or Man Utd they'd be uproar.

But of course, in the Prem it could never have happened with VAR.

• Options
    mendonca said:
    Was it that offside? We moaned about goals being offside last season then I saw them on highlights and looked even.
    Even neutral commentators on Sky saying it was about a seventeen miles offside so think it probably was...
  • Options
    Just like last week. Have to score when we  are on top. Can't see us coming back from this I'm afraid. Havent come from a losing position at half time for years.
  • Options
    mendonca said:
    Only by about 10 yards. 
  • Options
    Certain that if there would have 2k of us screaming behind that goal that would have been ruled as offside. 
  • Options
    Lincoln should walk the ball straight into the net from the restart then, I’m sure that’s what we would do if the tables were turned 😉
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Look at the players. No complaints about the penalty. The goal, they go mad. Lincoln players telling each other to hurry up and encourage the kick off. 
  • Options
    MattF said:
    Not expecting to see Bowyer on the touchline for a few weeks
    He should have knocked him out. 
  • Options
    Another shocking handball decision in the spurs game.

Back to your pc's
  • Options
    Should fire them up second half. Need to keep our heads. Think we could a penalty second half 
  • Options
    Why was Pratley even rugby talking their player to the floor in the first place as well. 
  • Options
    That image is disgraceful... Where is the Linesman to be judging that as onside???
  • Options
    Just like last week. Have to score when we  are on top. Can't see us coming back from this I'm afraid. Havent come from a losing position at half time for years.
    Thank God you've said that, Golfie.

Now, by saying that, we've got a chance. :smile:

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!