Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lincoln City v Charlton Athletic | Match Thread | Sunday 27th September

Comments

• Options
    Pass from Levitt earlier was outstanding. Famewo looking calm and solid so far
  • Options
    Oztumer wins a free kick for us in our area.
  • Options
    Liking Washington ‘s work rate

Bonne lacking energy - has he been tapped up for a move ?
  • Options
    Wot no tweets from Tommy?. Lost interest already! 😉
  • Options
    24' Pratley tries his luck on the half-volley from distance, but it's fired wide. Watch live: http://live.cafc.co.uk #imps 0 #cafc 0
  • Options
    Ball not falling in the right places in the box at the moment
  • Options
    Pratldinho usually buries those
  • Options
    So difficult to find any space in their area 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Prately with a 30 yard shot that  hammers the advertising hoarding.
  • Options
    My first game watching from Vancouver! Hope this is worth getting up at 6.52 for!
    You moved out permanently Nick? I’m one province over in Alberta and being doing these 8 am starts for 10 seasons now. It’s definitely weird watching this early. Gets the disappointment out if the way though and let’s you get on with your weekend!
    Two year visa - arrived on Friday and currently in self-isolation so nothing better to do!

You in Calgary or Edmonton (or other?)
    Edmonton. Mine was a two year visa too but I’m still here and have two Canadian kids!
  • Options
    Alfie Doughty works hard on the edge of the box, there are no options for him as Liam Bridcutt gets back to steal possession and break forward for City. ___________________________________ 25’
  • Options
    Did you melons just see that ball from Levitt? Pipe down
  • Options
    Too much passing again. 
  • Options
    What a ball from Levitt that was. 
  • Options
    Another great defence splitting pass from Levitt
  • Options
    Great pass to Alfie there
  • Options
    That final touch just letting us down, playing well
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Chunes said:
    Did you melons just see that ball from Levitt? Pipe down
    He's getting better as the game goes on... Getting rid of the nerves

He's better off the ball too than I expected 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Celtic must be gutted Alfie is still in the team even after we signed a CB
  • Options
    Lack of shots is starting to annoy me. Getting into good chances but we aren’t testing the keeper. 
  • Options
    See there is why Doughty is not ready for a move yet. His pace and movement are great but technique and decision making are still catching up. Needs the season of regular games to take off the rough edges. 
  • Options
    Too much passing again. 
    You must make the match day experience for anyone sat around you such a joy !!!
  • Options
    My first game watching from Vancouver! Hope this is worth getting up at 6.52 for!
    You moved out permanently Nick? I’m one province over in Alberta and being doing these 8 am starts for 10 seasons now. It’s definitely weird watching this early. Gets the disappointment out if the way though and let’s you get on with your weekend!
    Two year visa - arrived on Friday and currently in self-isolation so nothing better to do!

You in Calgary or Edmonton (or other?)
    Edmonton. Mine was a two year visa too but I’m still here and have two Canadian kids!
    Loved Vancouver. Get yourself down to steam whistle for some chicken wings and beer 
  • Options
    Lack of shots is starting to annoy me. Getting into good chances but we aren’t testing the keeper. 
    We cant as they're getting nearly everyone back by the time we get close to the area - Lincoln are doing very well at that 
  • Options
    robroy said:

Happy Sunday 
    What a nice living room you've got! Especially like the radiator.
    I was thinking the same about the radiator but I'd be worried about the size of the rodent that lives in that hole in the garden wall.
  • Options
    The Imps have a free-kick, it looks slightly too far out to shoot. Jorge Grant and James Jones stand over it, what can they produce? ___________________________________ 27'
  • Options
    Celtic must be gutted Alfie is still in the team even after we signed a CB
    Playing shit at LB though... Constantly out of position 
  • Options
    Lincoln free kick 10 yards or so outside the area
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!