Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lincoln City v Charlton Athletic | Match Thread | Sunday 27th September

Comments

• Options
    Talal said:
    Oggy Red said:
    Talal said:
    Not having this kit, just doesn't feel right. 
    Yeah, blue is just wrong.

Although I did like the pale blue/denim colour away shirt of about 10 years ago.

Don't particularly like blue but it's the shorts for me that ruin it. Bizarre choice from Hummel. 
    Lincoln are wearing black shorts - if we wore blue shorts of the same shade as the shirt and socks that would presumably be not enough of a distinction.

I guess that's why we've got white shorts today.
    White shorts are part of the kit. Given their keeper is wearing dark pink which isn't far off the outfield players, I don't think blue shorts would've been a problem. 
  • Options
    Montsma plays a great pass through the middle of the park to James Jones, the Imps midfielder plays through Harry Anderson but the winger can't get to the ball quick enough as Charlton pick up possession. ___________________________________ 14’
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    My first game watching from Vancouver! Hope this is worth getting up at 6.52 for!
    You moved out permanently Nick? I’m one province over in Alberta and being doing these 8 am starts for 10 seasons now. It’s definitely weird watching this early. Gets the disappointment out if the way though and let’s you get on with your weekend!
  • Options
    TJ Eyoma plays a good dinked cross towards the back post where Sean Roughan is waiting, the Imps left-back heads it towards goal but it's weak as Ben Amos collects. ___________________________________ 15’
  • Options
    Oooh Pratley went through a Lincoln player in the centre circle
  • Options
    15'

Post update

Attempt missed. Harry Anderson (Lincoln City) right footed shot from outside the box is too high.

• Options
    we are well on top here

• Options
    It would need to be Suarez to make Bonne better. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good spell of pressure, this.
  • Options
    17' Superb tackle in the middle of the park from Pratley sends Charlton on their way and it leads to Oztumer having a shot parried. Watch live: http://live.cafc.co.uk #imps 0 #cafc 0
  • Options
    we are well on top here

Wow that's jinxed it.
  • Options
    Great pass from Levitt to get Washington in behind there.
  • Options
    Great period of play there. What a ball from Levitt! Bonne held it up well. Surprised we didn't score
  • Options
    We were like this last week though... Need that first goal
  • Options
    18' Bonne lays off Oztumer with another shot which is blocked. Good spell from the Addicks. Watch live: http://live.cafc.co.uk #imps 0 #cafc 0
  • Options
    Great spell of pressure from us, and now Doughty wins a free kick on the LH edge of the area.
  • Options
    COYA 
  • Options
    Dylan Levitt's delivery into the area is poor, Imps clear to safety. ___________________________________ 19’ |
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Levitt showing that just because you play for Man U doesn't mean that you are any good 
  • Options
    Levitt looks much better today.

Washington going to be a favourite of mine this season I think 
  • Options
    Famewa solid too, just what we missed last week
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Levitt showing that just because you play for Man U doesn't mean that you are any good 
    Apart from the defence splitting pass that just put in Washington

Love it when we turn on youngsters after 20 minutes
  • Options
    Very unlucky with the blocked shorts. Never seem to get deflected into the net or straight to one of our players 
  • Options
    We were like this last week though... Need that first goal
    Followed by the second, and a third.

Then a fourth and fifth, just to be sure.
  • Options
    Oh golfie, give the kid a bit of a break here.
  • Options
    My first game watching from Vancouver! Hope this is worth getting up at 6.52 for!
    You moved out permanently Nick? I’m one province over in Alberta and being doing these 8 am starts for 10 seasons now. It’s definitely weird watching this early. Gets the disappointment out if the way though and let’s you get on with your weekend!
    Two year visa - arrived on Friday and currently in self-isolation so nothing better to do!

You in Calgary or Edmonton (or other?)
  • Options
    Same thing with the lad on loan from City last season 
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Hope hope a pair of binoculars come with that TV @robroy

ed. Beaten to the punch by comedy genius @Oggy Red

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!