Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Marcus Maddison - 20 months jail for GBH (p77)

Comments

• Options
    ross1 said:
    That sounds like he is not available tonight
    Yeah Bows said no chance for tonight, and probably the weekend will come a little to soon for him too
    Good idea not to rush him back for tonight, especially when we have the likes of Williams raring to go
    Can’t believe Williams didn’t get any minutes tonight. 
  • Options
    His head looks photoshopped...
  • Options
    Madding over Watson for attempts at goal from 25yards please.
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Maddison and Maatsen coming at ya down the left. Be afraid
    Slim and Shady. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MattF said:
    Looks like he might be fit for the weekend

Unless he has gone full kit to take a photo before releasing it hurts to stand on his left ankle.
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    Can’t wait to see him pinging in delicious cross after cross for Chuks and Omar

then seeing Alfie replicate it on the other wing after Marcus shows him the way 
    Excellent idea, but Alfie's passing is woeful.
  • Options
    Head down passer at the moment. He's got a few lefties to learn from now. 
  • Options
    MattF said:
    Looks like he might be fit for the weekend

Is he showing the squad his best riverdance moves?
  • Options
    Good to see a photo capturing a typical high intensity, touch tight, six a side training game at Sparrows Lane. It's little wonder we get so many injuries. 
  • Options
    JFC is about to run in and do him tbf, look at that menacing snarl
  • Options
    Even though they're on the same 'team'. It's what Bowyer demands
  • Options
    Because we don't have a fox in the Box, Marcus Maddison with Chuks are so important for us this season. 
    I can't judge Washington because I haven't seen enough of him so far.

Marcus Maddison like Alfie Doughty can play in a number of positions but he needs to be around the area so we can utilize his shooting ability. Imagine if MM had the two chances that Watson put into row Z.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Because we don't have a fox in the Box, Marcus Maddison with Chuks are so important for us this season. 
    I can't judge Washington because I haven't seen enough of him so far.

Marcus Maddison like Alfie Doughty can play in a number of positions but he needs to be around the area so we can utilize his shooting ability. Imagine if MM had the two chances that Watson put into row Z.

We have a Chucks in the err bux.
  • Options
    I would be surprised if Maddison started on Saturday. At most, he'll be on the bench as there's no need to rush him back, especially as we have a potentially harder game on Tuesday (Oxford) and then face Pompey on Saturday
    This.
  • Options
    Will be nice if he makes the bench on Saturday.
  • Options
    Good to see a photo capturing a typical high intensity, touch tight, six a side training game at Sparrows Lane. It's little wonder we get so many injuries. 
    Watched a great interview with Luke Ayling recently, and he said Bielsa’s high intensity training sessions is the reason they were promoted and are such a fit side.
  • Options
    Watched a great interview with Luke Ayling recently, and he said Bielsa’s high intensity training sessions is the reason they were promoted and are such a fit side.
    Good interview that, Ayling is a really funny and likeable chap
  • Options
    Maddison could be one of our major players. The question is which Marcus Maddison turns up and whether LB can get the best out of him.
  • Options
    Maddison could be one of our major players. The question is which Marcus Maddison turns up and whether LB can get the best out of him.
    I think people are a little too harsh on Maddison in terms of his attitude, because granted he looks a bit of a tit. But he delivers every single season, the only blip would be Hull but its pretty unreasonable to expect him to perform wonders for a side that were in complete freefall at the time