Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A Statement from the Charlton Athletic Museum.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Talal said:
    I bet the guy who owns all the Mendonca play off stuff is relieved. 
    Steve Jones?
  • Options
    Tom_Hovi said:
    Dave Rudd said:
    Is there a chance that we could get the Southall coat for the museum?
    Just get Southall stuffed and put on display as a reminder of past horrors. 
    We need a Charlton Athletic rogues gallery!
  • Options
    Tom_Hovi said:
    Dave Rudd said:
    The gents toilet has a framed Iain Dowie shirt
  • Options
    Good news :)
  • Options
    We will shortly be preparing a new series of exhibits covering the recent events, so watch this space.

We will shortly be preparing a new series of exhibits covering the recent events, so watch this space.

Will it include a Range Rover and the keys to a luxurious City apartment?
  • Options

Will it include a Range Rover and the keys to a luxurious City apartment?
    "Bully's Star prize! Have a look at what you could have won ..."

• Options
    Great news  it was a good decision to move them, and excellent to know they are back.
    Could you expand on that a little.😉😉😉
  • Options
    MattF said:
    Dave Rudd said:
    Not unless you can find the store he returned it to as soon as he got home
    Could we find a spot for the Range Rover.......when we eventually get the elusive fucker back that is.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tom_Hovi said:
    Dave Rudd said:
    Southall is already stuffed. Stuffed full of shit.
  • Options
    robroy said:
    Did this get returned? 😂
    You know, just the sight of seeing that creepy fucker roaming around our museum and touching some of the exhibits makes my blood boil........SACRILEGE......pure and simple.😡😡😡.
  • Options
    Tom_Hovi said:
    Dave Rudd said:
    Not enough room for it unfortunately.
  • Options
    A rogues gallery would work well, but space might be a problem with the sheer numbers involved  :/
  • Options
    MattF said:
    Dave Rudd said:
    Not unless you can find the store he returned it to as soon as he got home
    Could we find a spot for the Range Rover.......when we eventually get the elusive fucker back that is.
    I'd settle for the piece of the car park spray painting with chairman (someone said it was misspelled?!) to be dug up and put on display
  • Options
    robroy said:
    Did this get returned? 😂
    Aside from the obvious comments about the above, am I the only one that doesn’t recall DiCanio being an absolute giant?
  • Options
    Big baggy shirts then, good kit that one, probably Joma's best effort
  • Options
    Whether or not the threat was real & imminent, I am thankful the Museum Trustees were pro-active.  

I'm sure the latest version of @Stig & @PragueAddick 's "Tree of Rogues" will fully deserve a place in the new display, lest we ever forget one of their names, and with a view to pay-back time in due course. https://charltonlife.vanillacommunity.com/discussion/90000/holding-them-to-account  
  • Options
    N01R4M said:
    Whether or not the threat was real & imminent, I am thankful the Museum Trustees were pro-active.  

I'm sure the latest version of @Stig & @PragueAddick 's "Tree of Rogues" will fully deserve a place in the new display, lest we ever forget one of their names, and with a view to pay-back time in due course. https://charltonlife.vanillacommunity.com/discussion/90000/holding-them-to-account  
    @stig has a far more important task for the museum to complete first
  • Options
    Tom_Hovi said:
    Dave Rudd said:

House of horrors.

Not sure there is enough room ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just happy my Charlton/Brazil Ski Hat was kept safe during all this. Couldn't bear the thought of Southall warming his baldy bonce with it this coming winter! Well done all involved, I can sleep safely at night now...

Oh, and well done protecting the medals etc., am definitely gonna make it down one day for a look around, once we're allowed.

COYA
  • Options
    Glad their back, pretty disgusting that you had to remove them in the first place, regardless of whether the threat was ever seriously credible. 
  • Options
    Fantastic - let us know as soon as we can visit again. 

• Options
    A special display of precisely 14 chips will be the showcase item for the RD era. 
  • Options
    robroy said:
    Did this get returned? 😂
    Thats a £100 haircut if ever I saw one.
  • Options
    Great news. What is so sickening, is that the club servants / museum staff, genuinely thought that the 'owners', could / might stoop so low as to loot the museum. How low our club fell under Roland and ESI is scandalous.

Pointless ever making a film about the events as it would surely get banned by the sensors, as being unfit for the general public to view!

NB: Not putting my CARD hoodie in the charity shop just yet. Still waiting for RD name to come off all CAFC assets.