Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

French women

It's unlikely anyway...but if you know me personally and or if we have ever met, then can you please not read this. It's private and only to be shared with other people I don't know....if that makes sense.

Bit of a weird way to start a thread but there you go.

I have only ever been with 1 french lady.

It is kind of...straight to the point. All the direct culture references that we all assume to be kind of fake or lazy, actually do show some great truth to them. Well, they do in this particular situation.

The French lady I am speaking of is just rather perfect. 

Due to the fact that I have not actually been close to anyone else that is french...she kind of represents all french people from my particular perspective. I know that's a stupid thing to say. It would be like assuming absolutely every British person is similar to dot from EastEnders...because a Jamaican fella once sat down and had a pint with her. He felt like the assumption that every other British person was similar to her actually had validation. Even though it was just him being narrow minded.

The french lady I'm talking about is naturally quite a wonderful chef. She is classy. She is generous. She does genuinely actually love a croissant. Her libido is incredibly high...in a nice romantic lovable sophisticated way. She is clever. She doesn't take herself too seriously. She is naturally beautiful, unique and very likable. She openly speaks her mind. With her, you know where you are at.

If your single, well educated, got some money behind you and enjoy getting around.

Then I suggest going to France to either use a dating app...or maybe just go to a pleasant bar.

Her french kiss is beyond french. It is french x 10.

I still remember her saying "we have absolutely nothing in common".

To the point where I assumed she was just going to walk off. 

The conversation then randomly altered but in a physical sense. I have also attempted to learn a bit of the French language.

I did once ask her if she knew who Yann kermorgant was. After saying that, my mind's civil war erupted with a nuclear explosion of "shut up Dave".

I won't meet anyone as good as her and we had a lot of fun.

I just wish I was doing a standard 9-5 and actually had the time on my hands available in order for this to be able to continue. It is such bad timing. If it was a year ago or in a years time.
Then it's safe to say I might end up in a romantic early grave due to a rather pleasant way of being continuously sleep deprived.

I'm drinking some prosecco she got us and thinking things through. 

I felt weak earlier, my heart was broken. 

It is fixed now.

But that's life. You just have to get on with it and see it for what it is.

1) Have a normal job and just live for the weekend

2) if you feel down. Don't try to force your self out of it too quickly. Enable a gradual peaceful recovery.

The counter force will hurt you like the air resistance would of an excessively accelerated spaceship.

Comments

• Options
    La dirt
  • Options
    Did she know who Yann Kermorgant was?
    Nope.

Hates football. Didn't even care about France winning the world cup.

Originally from Normandy. I sort of had it in my mind that I could end up potentially moving down there.

Takes me back to secondary school history lesson. 
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:
    Well, that was from the heart, @Dave2l

If you want her, go and get her.  Follow your instinct for what's really important to you. That's what life is for.
    The job will sort itself out, one way or another.

And BTW my GF is French, I speak from experience. :smile:
    That's cheered me up and quite nice to read.

Might maybe pm you some point if you don't mind.

Cheers 👍
  • Options
    Dave2l said:
    Oggy Red said:

If you want her, go and get her.  Follow your instinct for what's really important to you. That's what life is for.

That's cheered me up and quite nice to read.

Might maybe pm you some point if you don't mind.

Cheers 👍
    You'd be very welcome, @Dave21

• Options
    Words of love there, nice post mate. 

On the Yann subject, I took my ex to the POTY dinner when we won League 1, and she couldn’t understand why so many grown men were happily queuing to have a photo and chat with him. 
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

Does she prefers a pastie to a croissant now Oggy?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Always loved those French films with those gorgeous women in them, and that sexy accent
  • Options
    I too Knew a delightful Parisian lady about 15 years ago, she was a wonderful warm sophisticated, stylish lady. We talked for hours on end and it was always effortless, fun and engaging. Thanks for re-kindling that memory. 
  • Options
    Dave2l said:
    It's unlikely anyway...but if you know me personally and or if we have ever met, then can you please not read this. It's private and only to be shared with other people I don't know....if that makes sense.

Bit of a weird way to start a thread but there you go.

I have only ever been with 1 french lady.

It is kind of...straight to the point. All the direct culture references that we all assume to be kind of fake or lazy, actually do show some great truth to them. Well, they do in this particular situation.

The French lady I am speaking of is just rather perfect. 

Due to the fact that I have not actually been close to anyone else that is french...she kind of represents all french people from my particular perspective. I know that's a stupid thing to say. It would be like assuming absolutely every British person is similar to dot from EastEnders...because a Jamaican fella once sat down and had a pint with her. He felt like the assumption that every other British person was similar to her actually had validation. Even though it was just him being narrow minded.

The french lady I'm talking about is naturally quite a wonderful chef. She is classy. She is generous. She does genuinely actually love a croissant. Her libido is incredibly high...in a nice romantic lovable sophisticated way. She is clever. She doesn't take herself too seriously. She is naturally beautiful, unique and very likable. She openly speaks her mind. With her, you know where you are at.

If your single, well educated, got some money behind you and enjoy getting around.

Then I suggest going to France to either use a dating app...or maybe just go to a pleasant bar.

Her french kiss is beyond french. It is french x 10.

I still remember her saying "we have absolutely nothing in common".

To the point where I assumed she was just going to walk off. 

The conversation then randomly altered but in a physical sense. I have also attempted to learn a bit of the French language.

I did once ask her if she knew who Yann kermorgant was. After saying that, my mind's civil war erupted with a nuclear explosion of "shut up Dave".

I won't meet anyone as good as her and we had a lot of fun.

I just wish I was doing a standard 9-5 and actually had the time on my hands available in order for this to be able to continue. It is such bad timing. If it was a year ago or in a years time.
    Then it's safe to say I might end up in a romantic early grave due to a rather pleasant way of being continuously sleep deprived.

I'm drinking some prosecco she got us and thinking things through. 

I felt weak earlier, my heart was broken. 

It is fixed now.

But that's life. You just have to get on with it and see it for what it is.

1) Have a normal job and just live for the weekend

2) if you feel down. Don't try to force your self out of it too quickly. Enable a gradual peaceful recovery.

The counter force will hurt you like the air resistance would of an excessively accelerated spaceship.

There's a dating site called Plenty of Fish..........because simply there are. Billions of women on this earth. That particular fish just happened to swim past you at that  particular point in time. On another day it would have been another fish. My advice......Cast your net far & wide
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

Does she prefers a pastie to a croissant now Oggy?
    Funny you should say that, Large ...... she loves a decent Cornish pasty.

A warm croissant can still be a Sunday morning treat though.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Kenneth Williams gif incoming 
  • Options
    Dave2l said:
    Did she know who Yann Kermorgant was?
    Nope.

Uncultured swine, not worth it 
  • Options
    His expression in that gif is a bit like mine was at the time lol
  • Options
    His expression in that gif is a bit like mine was at the time lol

kenneth williams Tumblr posts - Tumbralcom
  • Options
    A LOT of French girls/ladies are gorgeous , BUT you get a higher ratio of gorgeousness in Italy .. as Maurice Chevalier sang .. 

https://youtu.be/tkx3WlmRu2M