Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2020/21 - Charlton Life Player Kit Sponsorship - Shirt Draw winners p3

Comments

• Options
    @Vienna_Addick ‘s Cheque in the post has arrived! Tick them off Davo. Ta 
  • Options
    Davo55 said:
    The alert amongst you will have noted that one of our away shirt sponsorship picks, Alfie Doughty, has departed for the heady surrounds of Stoke City.
    That has given us the opportunity to transfer that sponsorship to a current player. After some discussion, @AFKABartram, @Curb_It and I have decided to bestow that honour on Liam Millar - another young winger who is making a tremendous impact since his introduction into the team.

Liam's made a flying start to his time with us and we're delighted to be backing him for the rest of this season.
    Perfect decision. Well done all. 
  • Options
    Excellent! Thanks all. (Although the superstitious amongst us might worry that since the first round of sponsorships, Alfie got a long term injury, Alex Gilbey's gone backwards and Charlie Barker's disappeared from the first team squad. Hopefully Millar will be more of an Amos or Washington)

• Options
    Brilliant choice, going to be an important player for the remainder of the season. 
  • Options
    Good choice 
  • Options
    Happy with that. Thanks.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Come on then, where's my shirt.

Season has been over for nearly a week 😂

Some fortunate choices in retrospect other than Alfie but could have been Bromley Addicks and gone for local boy Ben Watson
  • Options
    That's a point.  Crikey who wants to put all those names in to a hat to do the drawer!  Ill go back and confer with the others. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So I have a list of the shirts we sponsored. Waiting for the other two to confirm this:

Alex Gilbey
    Ben Amos
    Charlie Barker
    Conor Washington
    Liam Miller
    Ella Powell.

I will draw the names later.
  • Options
    Gilbey, Amos and Barker were home and away weren't they, so that's two shirts each?
  • Options
    Ok I’ll draw names tomorrow given I will wait for a confirmation from Ravi.
  • Options
    Thanks for organising again.

Any unwanted shirts will be welcome in the museum
  • Options
    Curb_It said:
    Congrats to the lucky winners and thanks as ever to @Curb_It for organising and self-sacrificing her own win. 
    Had it been a place at the dinner I would not have been so self sacrificing!
    I think that would've been fair enough. Thanks for all your hard work on this @Curb_It, @Davo55 and @AFKABartram.
  • Options
    Well done to the winners, if anyone would rather some cash instead send me a message 😂
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Talal said:
    Well done to the winners, if anyone would rather some cash instead send me a message 😂
    I didn't win but can I have still have some cash?
  • Options
    Congratulations to the winners & thanks for organising it again 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻❤️
  • Options
    Thanks for organising this @Curb_It. I think I contributed but I have a nagging feeling I missed this one somehow. If so, it explains why I didn't win.
  • Options
    Talal said:
    I didn't win but can I have still have some cash?

• Options
    Blimey, I won a thing!

Many thanks for organising this, @Curb_It , it's made my day
  • Options
    Thank you for organising this, look forward to next season !
  • Options
    Thanks for organising this @Curb_It. I think I contributed but I have a nagging feeling I missed this one somehow. If so, it explains why I didn't win.
    Your name is on the list in page 1 so you were in the hat.  

• Options
    Thanks, as always, @Curb_It.
  • Options
    Thanks Brenda and team! Better luck for me next season then but as always I look forward to it very much!
  • Options
    Just hope we have some excellent new players we can sponsor next season.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!