Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2020/21 - Charlton Life Player Kit Sponsorship - Shirt Draw winners p3

Comments

• Options
    Well done to everyone involved.................................This record will get smashed out of sight for cahones “away” shirt. 
  • Options
    Thanks for organising B.

Let's see if we can get up to a dozen shirt sponsorships next season.
  • Options
    Blimey, I won. I wonder if this is to teach me a lesson for one or two disparaging remarks about Mr Gilbey earlier this season 🤣

I owe @tavern a beer.

• Options
    Another year without winning! Can I have Harry Kanes shirt next year please?
    Well done again B and team, please carry on doing it.
  • Options
    Thanks for organizing, been a lucky  year for me, I won £50 & £10 on Valley Gold draws, also won the raffle for first game of the season organised by MA, and now Amos home shirt.    
  • Options
    I am collecting them tomorrow so i will start posting out next week.  If you havent sent your address please do so.

• Options
    I can't remember how I set mine up exactly, but mine shows CURB IT as the account name, and I deliberately put my username as part of the payment reference, so I'd know it was related to this site when I came back to it later. Saved a lot of confusion when checking my account.
  • Options
    Only just caught up on this post and saw I had won. Thanks to all involved. I will send my address asap.
  • Options
    I assume we Charlton Life will be sponsoring a number of players shirts for next season?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Received shirt this morning thanks Brenda.
  • Options
    Me too, thanks @Curb_It
    Now to see if my massive head will fit through the hole...

• Options
    edited June 2021
    Got mine this morning....Thanks @Curb_It
    Put it on.....just, thinking wow I can get into it.....then Mrs RM started laughing.....there were parts of my body showing....namely my stomach!!! Gilbey MUST be really SMALL!!! LOL
  • Options
    Got mine this morning! Perfect fit, thank you @Curb_It
  • Options
    Received shirt today,thanks Brenda.
  • Options
    Thank you. Mine arrived today.
  • Options
    And mine, thanks B.
  • Options
    Just tried mine on. Let's just say it looks better on Barker than it did on me.
    Very unflattering.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Didn't think Conor Washington was a small!
  • Options
    Not many of the outfield players wear bigger than medium these days, shows of the physique I guess! Pearce one of the few that wears large. 
  • Options
    IdleHans said:
    Poor little devil, but at least it fits 😁

Read your first message and this.. actually thought your dog was called Barker! 
  • Options
    Huge thanks to @Badger and @IdleHans for donating the Powell and Barker shirts to the museum.

• Options
    I have the Liam Millar signed away shirt from Charlton Life and am happy to donate it if it can be used.
  • Options
    delroofer said:
    I have the Liam Millar signed away shirt from Charlton Life and am happy to donate it if it can be used.
    Would love to have it @delroofer
  • Options
    I'll drop it in when you are open sometime.
  • Options
    delroofer said:
    I'll drop it in when you are open sometime.
    Every Friday, see you then
  • Options
    I'll come and see you on Friday with the shirt. Are you still there from 11.00am?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!