Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Get your pass to live stream Blackpool v Charlton on Tuesday (no CAFC Cash purchases)

13»

Comments

• Options
    Picture looks excellent.
  • Options
    How’s everyone’s doing 
    mine is wank
    Think laptop a bit chuff 
  • Options
    How’s everyone’s doing 
    mine is wank
    Think laptop a bit chuff 
    I can't work out if the stream is blurry or my eyes are worse than I thought. 
  • Options
    My only criticism of the coverage is that the adverts are badly coordinated with the commentators, who clearly have no notice that they are about to be cut off

Indeed after the game, @StubleyAddick and Terry had no time for any decent summing up before it went straight until 5 minutes of adverts, with no return to them
  • Options
    First time I've used the live stream. Really impressed with the quality of the picture.
  • Options
    My only criticism of the coverage is that the adverts are badly coordinated with the commentators, who clearly have no notice that they are about to be cut off

Indeed after the game, @StubleyAddick and Terry had no time for any decent summing up before it went straight until 5 minutes of adverts, with no return to them
    Dont forget they're also providing audio commentary for those with ValleyPass subscriptions and havent purchased a stream

So because they dont have the adverts, they'll be able to keep listening to Greg and Terry
  • Options

Dont forget they're also providing audio commentary for those with ValleyPass subscriptions and havent purchased a stream

So because they dont have the adverts, they'll be able to keep listening to Greg and Terry
    It would be better if they can at least get a prompt, so they're not cut off mid sentence! 

After all, streaming is much more important to the club financially than ValleyPass audio money