Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blackpool v Charlton Athletic | Tuesday 20th October 7pm | Match thread

Comments

• Options
    Sorry but I am looking forward to Watson's suspension, so we only have one of him or Pratley on the pitch.

After the last 2 performances the one I prefer also
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    We're not scoring today.
    Repeat every match day 
  • Options
    Maatsen close. 
  • Options
    Whether Bogle touched it or not, the flag was clearly not raised until Maxwell told him to put it up. Fucking ridiculous decision. As FA alluded to, they guess at Lincoln against us, and he’s guessed here against us. Fuming. 
    It was the correct decision though. If the moron in the Charlton shirt hadn't tried to touch the ball, whilst standing on the goal line then he wouldn't have been given offside. 
    In which case why did the Lino take so long to raise his flag?

If he was confident that Bogle was offside (cant exactly miss him) then he'd have flagged instantly, instead he's reacted to the Blackpool players
    Except linesmen seem to be encouraged to keep their flags down these days, although I'm not sure why.
    It's all irrelevant, as it was, eventually, the correct decision. 
  • Options
    We can't test the GK ffs. Every attempt is high or wide.

• Options
    15 minutes, happy for a draw with how things are developing
  • Options
    Some suspect reffing today bit some very suspect football.
  • Options
    meldrew66 said:
    Inniss was 50-1 first scorer on Saturday. Wonder what odds he was away tonight.
    60/1 with paddy power! 
  • Options
    Maddison looks like our big hope for creating and scoring goals.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Blackpool have another corner on our left.
  • Options
    Sorry but I am looking forward to Watson's suspension, so we only have one of him or Pratley on the pitch.

That is when Pratley will get injured so neither of them available
  • Options
    Whether Bogle touched it or not, the flag was clearly not raised until Maxwell told him to put it up. Fucking ridiculous decision. As FA alluded to, they guess at Lincoln against us, and he’s guessed here against us. Fuming. 
    It was the correct decision though. If the moron in the Charlton shirt hadn't tried to touch the ball, whilst standing on the goal line then he wouldn't have been given offside. 
    In which case why did the Lino take so long to raise his flag?

If he was confident that Bogle was offside (cant exactly miss him) then he'd have flagged instantly, instead he's reacted to the Blackpool players
    Except linesmen seem to be encouraged to keep their flags down these days, although I'm not sure why.
    It's all irrelevant, as it was, eventually, the correct decision. 
    But I thought if the Lino was guessing then the goal had to be given... 
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    I'd have to see a replay before giving my opinion but based on this picture I'm not surprised he was given offside. Looks like he's made an attempt to get the ball and is probably interfering with play 

He is behind the keeper and to his left. The header came from the keeper’s right. Unless Maxwell has eyes like Syd from Ice Age there’s no way he as seen him. The keeper would not have got anywhere near the ball if Bogle had been sat on the line having a fag. 
  • Options

Been impressed with Watson
  • Options
    Millwall winning
  • Options
    Cleared by Watson, ball's gone all the way back to Maxwell, who hoofs it long but one of the Blackpool forwards is offside
  • Options
    76' SUB
    Conor Washington
    Paul Smyth
  • Options
    Washington off, Smyth on.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Other lino does us a favour. 
  • Options
    Millwall winning
    ...but losing in the game of life.
  • Options
    Find it ridiculous that Williams isn’t getting any minutes again
  • Options
    75'

Post update

Corner, Blackpool. Conceded by Andrew Shinnie.

• Options
    76'

Post update

Offside, Blackpool. Chris Maxwell tries a through ball, but Jerry Yates is caught offside.

• Options
    edited October 2020
    Oooff. Inniss is definitely doing the "putting his body on the line" thing there.
  • Options
    Can't believe Bows hasn't given Williams a chance. Probably the highest his confidence has been for the past year after getting his first goal for Wales and we waste it by letting him sit on the bench. Don't get it.
    It’s weird, I just get the impression that Bowyer doesn’t fancy Williams anymore. Very strange given how poor we are in the final third. 
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Washington off, Smyth on.
    All hail our goal scoring saviour....
  • Options
    Millwall winning
    Who cares? Not our league?
  • Options
    How did Inniss never get a game for Palace??

My new hero.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!