Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

How much did Thomas Sandgaard pay for the club

edited October 2020 in General Charlton
Apart from the lawyers fees, and costs ( meetings and consultants)

How much did Thomas pay Nimber and Southall to release their grubby clutches on our Club.

A figure of £4million has been mentioned to Nimer, would this mean £2 million to Southall ?

Not interested in the exact figure, just ball park to the nearest £100,000 will do.

I would hope that Lawyers could deduct all Southall expenses from this figure (cars, flats, fees, etc). (wishful thinking)

Thank God for Thomas , we have had a very lucky escape.

Thank You Roland, your greed, nearly lost us our club.

I just watched BBC player programme about Bury FC, their fans are heartbroken, and it will be years before they can recover.

Charlton Athletic have some great fans, who will fight to the end.

KEEP IT UP

Comments

• Apart from the lawyers fees, and costs ( meetings and consultants)

How much did Thomas pay Nimber and Southall to release their grubby clutches on our Club.

A figure of £4million has been mentioned to Nimer, would this mean £2 million to Southall ?

Not interested in the exact figure, just ball park to the nearest £100,000 will do.

I would hope that Lawyers could deduct all Southall expenses from this figure (cars, flats, fees, etc). (wishful thinking)

I just watched BBC player programme about Bury FC, their fans are heartbroken, and it will be years before they can recover.

KEEP IT UP

Nimber?

Isnt that lion king.
  • £1 - but he's not paid it yet. 
  • £6 million, which he will get back by Xmas. 
  • Let’s hope he’s bought an asset that’s worth at least £250 million in less than two years time and double that in 5.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited October 2020
    Cafc43v3r said:
    £6 million, which he will get back by Xmas. 
    Bizarre if true.  When last sold we were a Championship club.  He paid £8M more for us a few months, a pandemic and a relegation later.  How did that happen?

End of day, I don't care; it is up to TS what he pays but it does of course grate that MS may have made so much from us.
  • Charlton Athletic have some great fans, who will fight to the end.

KEEP IT P
    Who are these fans fighting now?

Out of interest, why does it matter how much was paid?
  • edited October 2020

KEEP IT UP

Nobody knows other than those close to the club. Out of interest .. yes I'd like to know. Not sure why some people feel the need to mock a simple question asked though. Not necessary. My guess £4m.
  • Whatever, if any money paid, Mouthall would have got 35% of, ok,
    let's just hope it ain't much ;)
  • I really don’t want to know.
  • Dazzler21 said:

KEEP IT P
    Who are these fans fighting now?

Out of interest, why does it matter how much was paid?
    I don't think it matters to us except for nosey interest...but... It does matter for football imo.  If Southall walked with £2M then he and others will try it again and again.  

Not knocking TS and I am just glad we now have a great owner but it would still grate me if MS/Nimer ended up trousering £6M plus the money they drained whilst in charge having put nothing in and taken us backwards whilst separating club from its freeholds in a lasting way.
    Yes, I interested because I'd like to know how much they made. After what went on at Wigan too, it is worrying these characters are making money out of football clubs this way
  • Sponsored links:

• Why would Southall have been due 35%?? TS didn't buy esi, simply one of their assets
  • For some reason, my stomach doesn't like the title or guessing game of this thread. In life, I've learnt it's best to leave some things non-explicit, especially once things have moved forward with complete transparency and positivity. 
  • Apart from the lawyers fees, and costs ( meetings and consultants)

KEEP IT UP

I saw the Bury programme.  That could have been this club. 
    I haven't seen part 2 yet, but where part 1 ended there was a rift between those fans getting behind the phoenix club and those still clinging on to the dream that the original club could be revived. So very a sad and a frightening thought as to the damage these bastards can do. I'm so grateful to TS and everyone else who played a part in saving Charlton from that. 
  • Can someone correct his name to Sandgaard in the thread title please. It's driving me mad.
  • The only people who give a fuck about what he paid are PE legal team, as they try to sue Nimer and Southall, otherwise I don’t care 
  • Stig said:

KEEP IT UP

I saw the Bury programme.  That could have been this club. 
    I haven't seen part 2 yet, but where part 1 ended there was a rift between those fans getting behind the phoenix club and those still clinging on to the dream that the original club could be revived. So very a sad and a frightening thought as to the damage these bastards can do. I'm so grateful to TS and everyone else who played a part in saving Charlton from that. 
    What Channel is the program on please ?