Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Frank Bough RIP

13»

Comments

• Options
    DOUCHER said:
    This thread is great - sue lawley   ‘fuck me til I fart’ 😂
    Now my second favourite epitaph after "I told you I was ill".
  • Options
    NM18 said:
    Another BBC hypocrite pretending to be moral / family values....a pervert.  List is there....Jimmy Saville, Dave Lee Travis, Sian Williams, Victoria Derbyshire, Sue Lawley all weirdos taking moral high ground but alleged perverts.
    Sue Lawley, a pervert.  That woke me up ;-p
  • Options
    All a bit odd. 
  • Options
    NM18 said:
    Another BBC hypocrite pretending to be moral / family values....a pervert.  List is there....Jimmy Saville, Dave Lee Travis, Sian Williams, Victoria Derbyshire, Sue Lawley all weirdos taking moral high ground but alleged perverts.

Do you write obituaries for a living ?
  • Options
    NM18?

Pin by Robert Bird on People  Kenny everett British comedy Music star
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    DOUCHER said:
    This thread is great - sue lawley   ‘fuck me til I fart’ 😂
    Now my second favourite epitaph after "I told you I was ill".
    agreed - spike milligan headstone
  • Options
    NM18......you also forgot to mention what David Attenborough ‘really’ got up to with those mountain gorillas and the staggering footage locked away in The Beebs vaults.
    Not forgetting the allegations of what Michael Palin got up to on the Dhow between Dubai and Mumbai with the pretty young cabin crew. 😏🧐😏

• Options
    NM18 said:
    Sue Lawley??
    Sian Williams? Victoria Derbyshire? Weirdos & perverts? 

Think he needs to lay off the crack... 
    I'm off to Google just to make sure...
  • Options
    Even the lovely Anthropologist and Archaeologist Alice Roberts has a skeleton in her cupboard.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Even the lovely Anthropologist and Archaeologist Alice Roberts has a skeleton in her cupboard.
    I know of a well respected lady chef who had a bun in the oven.