Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FAO Burnley Fans

You do not want Chris Farnell and Mohamed El Kashashy anywhere near your football club at all.

Not today, not tomorrow.

Go to bed and sleep on it, research as much as you like, hope against hope if you want, equivocate some, convince yourself, search out the good bits and then say NO.

Leave it a week, leave it a month, leave it a season, leave it a year, weigh up the cons and cons and then say NO.

Fecking no: not now, not ever.

This is not a bitter Charlton fan talking, this is somebody with no axe to grind against a decent club such is Burnley FC, this is a football fan.

The answer to all and any questions you may have is now and forever NO.

If you sign up as a member, there's a thread that goes into extensive detail on their "bonkers shenanigans". Not sure what the current policy is on admitting new members (because of what Farnell, Matt Southall, Paul Elliott, and all the other parties were getting up to on social media!), but there you go.

Comments

• edited October 2020
    Why, what's happened at Burnley...???

Edit. Just seen the other thread.
  • Burnley is not a million miles from Bury so you would think Farnell and his shenanigans would be known to them.
  • Why, what's happened at Burnley...???
    Possible takeover involving Farnell apparently
  • edited October 2020
    Tell CF etc too go away.
  • It's a shame really that the relevant threads on here are mostly members only, but the Premier Leage if nothing else need to put the breaks on this before it gets too late
  • I’m not sure Burnley fans will be reading this.
  • Those threads were made members only for very good reasons.
    However, I don't doubt that their supporters trust will get everything which is relevant from our trust..
  • It does not matter if they have the money or not - if they get hold of the club they will empty it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Looking at Burnley's form this season and I know it is early days, the only thing these two chancers are looking at is...  "PARACHUTE MONEY!!!!!!"
  • If there is any truth in this at all, which I just cant see, Dave Jones will be drawing up his sale price for each player in the squad as we speak. It will be a Travisty if CF is allowed anywhere near another club. Why cant the EFL etc see what his game is ? 
  • AndyG said:
    Why cant the EFL etc see what his game is ? 
     Burnley are in the PL
  • I’m not sure Burnley fans will be reading this.
    they are, i've just passed it on to my Burnley supporting mate :-) 
  • Chris Farnell is a crook , he should be banned from football
  • I've alerted my mate who is a Burnley season ticket holder.
  • edited October 2020
    Turf Moor was the first ground where I saw live football - initially when we used to hang around outside waiting for the gates to open 15 minutes before ft, then with my older cousins to see a couple of First division games in the very early 1970s...my grandad and grandma used to live in Thursfield Rd about 5 mins walk away...
  • AndyG said:
     Burnley are in the PL
    Which is why I added etc after the EFl 😁
  • AndyG said:
     Burnley are in the PL
    If this goes through Burnley are in the poo!
  • To Burnley fans. I come in peace from Blackburn. But if I can help keep these scum out of your club. Let me know.
  • Sponsored links:

• As my old teacher used to say - Do your homework, you'll learn more.
  • seth plum said:
    Burnley chaps.
    You're convincing yourselves that something involving Farnell and Kashashy won't be too bad.
    Please guys. If they have funds, proof of funds, proof of source of funds, and proof of ongoing funding, you need to actually see it in a way that there can be absolutely no doubt whatsoever.
    Farnell and Kashashy have seen the proof of funds at Burnley Football Club. They have seen your player assets, sell on promises, season ticket goodwill, TV money, parachute payments if relegated, physical infrastructure and more. They know what they can get out of you, are you sure you know what you can get out of them?
    Don't fantasise, don't be in denial, don't believe words, ensure beyond any doubt they're kosher.
    They are not.
    I think that you're wasting your time Seth, "Farnell is only a lawyer, what can he do to us" "Why would they want to invest 200m in us if they had bad intentions" "Farnell has only gone into clubs that were already basket cases etc etc" For their sake you have to hope the Premier league block them.
    Good point CharltonBob, you can only repeat yourself so many times
    before you feel you are bashing your head against the proverbial wall,
    if someone doesn't want too listen to well meaning fans, the same fans
    who have suffered at their hands for so long, then what can be done.
    We can only hope that some of them actually listens, and maybe they can
    take up arms when the inevitable happens
    WE can only wish them the best of luck, because they are sure to need it
    at some point in time
  • Very shy arn’t they.
  • After all we have been through... jordan and the jim white  bloke talking about farnell like hes a nice bloke and good businessman on talksport yesterday!