Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Portsmouth v Charlton | Saturday 31st October 2020

Comments

• Options
    I thought Maatsen had overhit that cross, but it gave the keeper all sorts of problems.
  • Options
    54'

Post update

Attempt blocked. Andrew Shinnie (Charlton Athletic) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked.

• Options
    Chizz said:
    Bilko said:
    stonemuse said:
    So many conflicting comments on Bogle!
    The new Leaburn
    As someone who never saw Leaburn play, I wanted to make the comment that this is what I imagined he was like to watch but was frightened I’d be struck down by the Leaburn fan club. Is the comparison accurate in any way?
    Leaburn once went about 300 games without scoring.
    Well it felt like it.
    Bogle has a long way to go to get to that legendary status. 
    I always think it's worth waiting to see if a player scores for Charlton at Old Trafford before deciding whether he should be compared to Carl Leaburn.
    F.a.cup quarter final.
    Lost 3.1
    I was there 
    Not many were
  • Options
    55' Good little spell for Charlton with Shinnie seeing an effort blocked, before JFC's cross is eventually claimed by MacGillivray. Watch live: http://live.cafc.co.uk #pompey 0 #cafc 1
  • Options
    Bogle gets wiped out on the halfway line. Gets absolutely nothing from the ref.
  • Options
    54' | Charlton look dangerous at the break at pace but Sean Raggett is there to block Andrew Shinnie's shot and #Pompey clear
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    Bilko said:
    stonemuse said:
    The new Leaburn
    As someone who never saw Leaburn play, I wanted to make the comment that this is what I imagined he was like to watch but was frightened I’d be struck down by the Leaburn fan club. Is the comparison accurate in any way?
    Well it felt like it.
    I always think it's worth waiting to see if a player scores for Charlton at Old Trafford before deciding whether he should be compared to Carl Leaburn.
    F.a.cup quarter final.
    Lost 3.1
    I was there 
    Not many were
    Lol.
    Over 10k I believe 
  • Options
    Was that Williams nipping at Cannon's heels?
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Bogle gets wiped out on the halfway line. Gets absolutely nothing from the ref.
    We're running a Pratley-sized overdraft from the first half ...
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    Bilko said:
    stonemuse said:
    The new Leaburn
    Well it felt like it.
    F.a.cup quarter final.
    Lost 3.1
    I was there 
    Not many were
    I think we took quite a few.

0-0 at half time and Schmeichel sent off.  We thought we were going to win it.  Then Mark Hughes scored early in the second half and we ran out of steam.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jesus wept... How is that our throw
  • Options
    57'

Post update

Attempt missed. Andrew Cannon (Portsmouth) right footed shot from outside the box is just a bit too high. Assisted by Callum Johnson.

• Options
    59' Amos booked for time-wasting. Watch live: http://live.cafc.co.uk #pompey 0 #cafc 1
  • Options
    Phew! Pompey's Williams slightly overhits the ball to Marquis and so it goes out for our goal kick. Amos getting booked for timewasting.
  • Options
    WHY ARE WE THE ONLY SIDE TO HAVE OUR GOALKEEPER BOOKED FOR TIMEWASTING!!!!! 
  • Options
    Why is it only Charlton 'keepers who get booked for time-wasting?
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    Dave Rudd said:
    Chizz said:
    Bilko said:
    stonemuse said:
    The new Leaburn
    Well it felt like it.
    F.a.cup quarter final.
    Lost 3.1
    I was there 
    Not many were
    I think we took quite a few.

0-0 at half time and Schmeichel sent off.  We thought we were going to win it.  Then Mark Hughes scored early in the second half and we ran out of steam.
    Halftime singing was immense at that game 
    Andrei Kanchelskis tore us apart
  • Options
    Pompey freekick near the RH side of the D
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Amos now only two cards away from a suspension???
  • Options
    3 yellows already for Amos this season 
  • Options
    Too much inviting pressure!
  • Options
    61' A Portsmouth free-kick deflects behind for a corner. Watch live: http://live.cafc.co.uk
  • Options
    Takes a massive deflection and goes out for a corner
  • Options
    Amos now only two cards away from a suspension???
    Only has to worry about the next six games though to avoid that from happening 
  • Options
    Time for a change?  Williams has had his 60 mins.

Smyth to snap and snarl?  Or Morgan to meander and muddle?
  • Options
    3 yellows already for Amos this season 
    And he hasn't even committed a foul on a player yet.

• Options
    61' Less than 30 minutes left here. The Addicks holding firm. Watch live: http://live.cafc.co.uk #pompey 0 #cafc 1

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!