Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Portsmouth v Charlton | Saturday 31st October 2020

Comments

• Options
    1. 89'

Post update

Foul by Jordy Hiwula-Mayifuila (Portsmouth).

2. 89'

Post update

Ben Purrington (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

• Options
    5 mins added
  • Options
    90+1 Five minutes added. Watch live: http://live.cafc.co.uk #pompey 0 #cafc 2
  • Options
    5 minutes added time, and we piss about by the corner flag.
  • Options
    Why do they keep not showing what is actually happening?! So irritating!
  • Options
    90'

Booking

Rasmus Nicolaisen (Portsmouth) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul.

• Options

90+2 Charlton managing to keep the ball in the corner with some free-kicks and throws. Watch live: http://live.cafc.co.uk #pompey 0 #cafc 2
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Even we can't lose this now
  • Options
    Even we can't lose this now
    SSHhhhh ;)
  • Options
    Aneke winding up their defenders. Love it.
  • Options
    Didnt expect this though... Can understand why their fans werent impressed with the performance against Northampton in midweek despite winning 4-0
  • Options
    Smyth blocks the cross at expense of a corner
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Posh 5-1 up
  • Options

The amount of games is leading to too many strains and tears across football.  It isn't just us for a change, in the positions or players we can't rotate it is happening.
  • Options
    Who the hell is the producer for ifollow? Replays over the action, scoreline saying 1-1, now Whatmough apparently coming back on for Nicolaison, rather than a booking!
    Is it “bring your child to work” day and he’s letting his toddler hit the buttons?
    They do that too much on Sky and BT, we can watch that when there's a break in the game. 
  • Options
    Who the hell is the producer for ifollow? Replays over the action, scoreline saying 1-1, now Whatmough apparently coming back on for Nicolaison, rather than a booking!
    Is it “bring your child to work” day and he’s letting his toddler hit the buttons?
    It's produced by some 16 year old kid in his bedroom. 

He's just watching the goals on SSN right now.

• Options
    I'm still going for a 1-0 away win as per my prediction on that thread.

The only change I'm making is the time we score: instead of Mount Chuks scoring after 59 mins, I'm amending it to 81 to allow for the Big Unit to come on from the bench.

Come on you rip-roaring, goal-scoring, clean-sheet-keeping Addicks!

On the grounds that no-one on Planet Earth foresaw Willo scoring (not even Nostradamus or Mystic Meg) I'm claiming this as a good prediction.

😃
  • Options
    First one punched into touch by Amos for another corner, second one he grabs.
  • Options
    Proper Charlton tactics on a bad day this from Pompey 

Crosses into the box arent working because the 'keeper catches them, I know lets keep doing it
  • Options
    Scum losing 3.0
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!