Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CAST SURVEY: Open to all Fans. Takes 4-5 Minutes. Please Complete.

2»

Comments

• Options
    razil said:
    I understand this survey will be shared with the club but not why particular questions, positivity about Saandgard seems a funny one to ask given he has rescued us from these swindlers, why ask it? and isn't it fairly obvious what the response would be?
    While it's fairly obvious to us, it's useful to have the statistic to wave in certain people's faces I assume.
  • Options
    My answers are so different from the last survey!
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    razil said:
    I understand this survey will be shared with the club but not why particular questions, positivity about Saandgard seems a funny one to ask given he has rescued us from these swindlers, why ask it? and isn't it fairly obvious what the response would be?
    While it's fairly obvious to us, it's useful to have the statistic to wave in certain people's faces I assume.
    Why is it useful?
  • Options
    razil said:

re CAST membership or not etc could have been more questions, with c2500 members how is the £5 fee (£12500 a year) now justified assuming that is the number, needs a rethink perhaps? Membership was declining I believe before the near make or break crisis of the summer, shouldn't it be asking why?
    I agree with the re-think point. I'd be very happy to pay double, treble or more the current fee and still regard it as extremely good value.
  • Options
    Davo55 said:
    razil said:

re CAST membership or not etc could have been more questions, with c2500 members how is the £5 fee (£12500 a year) now justified assuming that is the number, needs a rethink perhaps? Membership was declining I believe before the near make or break crisis of the summer, shouldn't it be asking why?
    I agree with the re-think point. I'd be very happy to pay double, treble or more the current fee and still regard it as extremely good value.
    No reason why that shouldn’t be an option, but are you saying the original point isn’t valid?
  • Options
    razil said:
    Davo55 said:
    razil said:

No reason why that shouldn’t be an option, but are you saying the original point isn’t valid?
    You made a number of points. The one about a re-think on membership fees is valid, and I've offered my opinion.
  • Options
    Davo55 said:
    razil said:
    Davo55 said:
    razil said:

You made a number of points. The one about a re-think on membership fees is valid, and I've offered my opinion.
    Cool, wasn’t sure. We did mull different levels of membership in my day. I’m sure they wouldn’t mind you paying whatever you wanted..
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Done. Good luck. Appreciate this is a bit nitpicking but If I’m honest, I didn’t feel the questions related to the MK Dons match gave you an ability to mark on whether it was enjoyable or not, which I think would be a really interesting gauge. It was just simply focused on the logistics.
  • Options
    castrust said:
    That's the VP questions fixed - sorry about that. Seems it went out of kilter when we added the Qs on Weds' match.
    Grateful if those affected can try again
    @stackitsteve
    @cafc999
    @SporadicAddick
    I tried to redo it but wasn’t allowed to.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Done. Under TS and LB this could be the dawn of a new golden age. COYR!!
  • Options
    Done. 
  • Options
    Done.
  • Options
    Done.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Completed. All positive. Only comment was regarding having to wear face masks whilst game in on.

Found it ridiculous unenjoyable to try and make noise to support the boys when wearing a face covering. 

• Options
    Does trust membership roll over or do you have to pay each year? I honestly don’t know if I’m a member, ridiculous though that might sound. 
  • Options
    razil said:

Agreed.

It needs to be £10 - regardless of the timely arrival of TS, I believe the Trust needs to build up a substantial sum as a 'fall back' should anything disastrous happen over the next 5-10 years.

Was always brought up being told to save something for a rainy day and the best time to do that is when the sun is shining.
  • Options
    Uboat said:
    Does trust membership roll over or do you have to pay each year? I honestly don’t know if I’m a member, ridiculous though that might sound. 
    Renews automatically if you set up with PayPal recurring payment.

Message me your full name and email address and I'll check.
  • Options
    done
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    96% of respondents were White British. If we can capture the imagination of Black and Asian communities in our target areas then there must be a huge untapped base. Not easy for all sorts of reasons and we're probably no different to many clubs but it is a massive opportunity to continue to be worked on.