Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Christmas Trees and Decorations 2020

Comments

• Options
    No tree until after my birthday!
    Not even in 2020 😊

Some cracking drums & trees here folks 😍😍
  • Options
    My mate has bought a live tree again. He calls it Amy Winehouse because it’s just a matter of time before it dies surrounded by needles everywhere.
  • Options
    Reg has taken up his usual Christmas position on the tree, however he does have his jumper on during the cold nights:-)

• Options
    I think he's partial to the Fairy's wand.
  • Options
    Watching the entertainment as my Missus decorates the tree and Bowyer removes them again. She decided to get him used to the tree by doing it stages, first the tree then slowly adding the lights and decorations over the next few days. He’s always been a thief and will take things, he doesn’t destroy them just moves them, so far he’s removed all the tinsel from the bottom branches so that’s remained bare and this morning she caught him in the act as she came out of the bathroom chasing him away from the tree she was straightening everything back then realised Bow was standing alongside her with the toilet roll in his mouth which back across the lounge to the toilet to which shed left the door open in her rush to stop him like something from an Andrex commercial. 😂😂
  • Options
    Merry Crimbo from Tropical Daarrzett
  • Options
    I think he's partial to the Fairy's wand.
    Not heard it called that before!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Charlton train

• Options
    Our cat has chosen to sleep under the tree so she can watch the train!

• Options
    IdleHans said:
    Nothing indoors, but the village organises advent windows each year, where people are allocated a day, and decorate a window from that day to December 27th. It's a small place, and makes for an interesting walk around as more windows are revealed. Really nice idea, and very communal. This little row is my three neighbours and me, done on December 3rd. (Mines by far the worst as the others are all arty types) 

Can you tell me where this is please so that I can be nosy about the house for sale. 
  • Options
    Bought a much smaller tree this year as was expecting 6 round Boxing Day. Still quite happy with it and although it’s a bit colder in the front room with the radiator turned right down I think it’s worth it. 
  • Options
    Also went for a socially distanced abs mask wearing walk around the London lights about three weeks ago and there were some good ones not yet posted, I don’t seem to have the ones of the selfrdges windows which I thought a few of were good:

Covent Garden, Carnaby Street, just by Bond Street station 

• Options
    edited December 2020
    With compulsory train

• Options
    Also went for a socially distanced abs mask wearing walk around the London lights about three weeks ago and there were some good ones not yet posted, I don’t seem to have the ones of the selfrdges windows which I thought a few of were good:

The Wired Haired Terrier in the first photo is either bored or had too much Prosecco ....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

The Wired Haired Terrier in the first photo is either bored or had too much Prosecco ....
    Good spot, not one of mine but agree the dog doesn’t look that into it. 
  • Options
    Threw the kids in the car for a tier 4 road trip to see the west end lights, was fantastic and they loved it. Great way to kill a few hours with a drive through Mac D’s for good measure! Fortnum & Mason was unreal

And as it turned out your eyes were ok yeh?
  • Options
    perfectly fine
  • Options
    Plastic trees?
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Threw the kids in the car for a tier 4 road trip to see the west end lights, was fantastic and they loved it. Great way to kill a few hours with a drive through Mac D’s for good measure! Fortnum & Mason was unreal
    That's an amazing light sculpture, but I don't think depicting Lieutenant Boyle's death in Silence of the Lambs is very Christmassy.
  • Options
    edited December 2020

And as it turned out your eyes were ok yeh?
    Annabels on Berkeley square always put on a good show as does the Berkeley hotel and south molton street is always good which I think is in Neil's picture.
  • Options
    the picture of Fortnum and Mason doesn't do it justice, a huge advent calendar and looked spectacular 
  • Options
    the picture of Fortnum and Mason doesn't do it justice, a huge advent calendar and looked spectacular 
    They had that last year too and agree it does look very good.
    This is Annabels this year. I think last years was better.
    The ivy on kings road looks decent this year too.