Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Christmas Trees and Decorations 2020

13»

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2020
    Tree up at the weekend.  Got a skinny Fraser fir at Greenwich Park. Please note Charlton reindeer under the tree
  • Options
    My neighbour said the plastic santa made my shed look like a paedo den. 

• Options
    Or this one last year (before Mrs cafc 375 got home) 
  • Options
    And my pub one after I threw I wobbly & ripped it down!!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Threw the kids in the car for a tier 4 road trip to see the west end lights, was fantastic and they loved it. Great way to kill a few hours with a drive through Mac D’s for good measure! Fortnum & Mason was unreal

Obviously essential travel then.....🤔🙄😷
  • Options
    cafcfan said:
    Usually, stay at my niece's for Christmas.  Not this year though.  :(   But she's sent me some pictures.

She goes tree mad.  I think there are nine but I've lost count.  My favourite is the upside down tree hanging from the ceiling.  

What a lovely property
  • Options
    Jesus was not born in a stable but in the comfort of a family home says  priest  Daily Mail Online

Havent done too much this year, what with a new baby and the family coming round despite lockdown, refusing to wear masks and all just haven't had the heart for it..

My mother has a nativity set we have had in the family for years. We had a problem a few years when baby Jesus fell out of him manger and Smudge, the family dog chewed him to pieces. It was very hard finding a replacement so I used a small Power Ranger that my son had got in a kinder egg or similar. 

Fortunately I found a replacement baby Jesus in a Belgian Christmas market a couple of years ago so it looks ok again. Mind you, not as funny.
  • Options
    Jesus was not born in a stable but in the comfort of a family home says  priest  Daily Mail Online

Havent done too much this year, what with a new baby and the family coming round despite lockdown, refusing to wear masks and all just haven't had the heart for it..

My mother has a nativity set we have had in the family for years. We had a problem a few years when baby Jesus fell out of him manger and Smudge, the family dog chewed him to pieces. It was very hard finding a replacement so I used a small Power Ranger that my son had got in a kinder egg or similar. 

Fortunately I found a replacement baby Jesus in a Belgian Christmas market a couple of years ago so it looks ok again. Mind you, not as funny.
    That's some explanation:  "Sorry, the dog chewed up the baby Jesus".
  • Options

Nice you've got a picture of your kid up.
  • Options
    Smudge would eat anything. I was doing a lovely big expensive piece of Salmon on the BBQ one year and dropped it. Fortunately it fell face up on the foil. Just as I was saying we have dodged a bullet there, Smudge came up and I still can't understand how she gulped it down so quickly.
  • Options

Nice you've got a picture of your kid up.
    Lol that’s Our Gloria.
    Head of the herd here at the Castle.
    My bestie had a drawing commissioned for my 50th last year. Spookily she died at the ripe old age of 15 the day after my birthday.
    Beautiful goat who was a real character and the drawing captures her completely 🥰
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

• Options
    OCD alert - tree not in the middle!
  • Options
    Leave the tree, move the doors mate