Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Murray gone

Comments

• Options
    Thank you Richard.  It is time for you to dust off the wig and concentrate on your Mick Jagger tribute act.

Let me know when your playing in Medway, i'll have a bowl of rotten fruit ready...
  • Options
    Murray could’ve been remembered for being one of the good guys in the history of our club but his ego and dare I say it his vindictiveness towards certain people and detrimental support of others will have him remembered as one who ultimately damaged us. I wish him no ill will but will shed no tears now that he’s gone.
  • Options
    I think he’s in dialogue with TS from what the latter said to me. Whether that translates into anything who can say, but he hasn’t “gone away”.
    oh no. That's not good.
  • Options
    We all move on, Murray has certainly divided a supporting generation of us Addicks, he did suffer terrible personal issues but did give us a taste of the the good times spent at the top table. I for one wish him well because of those 7-10 years but unfortunately he outstayed his welcome, and never left when the door was gaping open.
  • Options
    I think he’s in dialogue with TS from what the latter said to me. Whether that translates into anything who can say, but he hasn’t “gone away”.
    Would have thought the fact he is still owed almost £3m would ensure he has TS's ear.
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Would have thought the fact he is still owed almost £3m would ensure he has TS's ear.
    Indeed, but it’s disappointing that the three who are collectively owed more than him appear not to have his ear and that leads me to wonder what is being whispered in it by Murray. I think he did some damage with Duchatelet, although he may find it more difficult to sustain his preferred narrative with Sandgaard, who I think is more streetwise.

• Options
    Addickted said:
    Indeed, but it’s disappointing that the three who are collectively owed more than him appear not to have his ear and that leads me to wonder what is being whispered in it by Murray. I think he did some damage with Duchatelet, although he may find it more difficult to sustain his preferred narrative with Sandgaard, who I think is more streetwise.

Give him his 3 million and tell him to go.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I heard he’s off to help Steve Kavanagh and Peter Varney at Millwall - would he stoop that low ? 
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    I heard he’s off to help Steve Kavanagh and Peter Varney at Millwall - would he stoop that low ? 
    If there's a free padded seat in the Directors box, wine and vol u vants then it's a no brainer for the wolves weasel. 
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    DOUCHER said:
    You joking mate? (Of course he’s f***ing joking, wake up AFKA)
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    of course AFKA - i was aked to play for MillDean (remember the documentary about the amateur millwall fans team that was named after Dean Martin and Millwall) when i was about 20 years old - turned it down flat although i had a lot of mates who did play for them and am still in regular contact witha  couple - its beyond my comprehension how any true Charlton man could work for them. 
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    of course AFKA - i was aked to play for MillDean (remember the documentary about the amateur millwall fans team that was named after Dean Martin and Millwall) when i was about 20 years old - turned it down flat although i had a lot of mates who did play for them and am still in regular contact witha  couple - its beyond my comprehension how any true Charlton man could work for them. 

Good documentary that

• Options
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Ian Wallis of Bromley Addicks voice was on the documentary when the league were discussing what to do with Lee Flockton the player who got the referee. I watched it on You Tube recently 
  • Options
    JohnnyH2 said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Ian Wallis of Bromley Addicks voice was on the documentary when the league were discussing what to do with Lee Flockton the player who got the referee. I watched it on You Tube recently 
    I played in the same junior team as Lee Flockton and the co manager Jamie Donnelly - ex Arsenal - For most of my school days 
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Scott Minto, Gordon Watson and Damian Matthews joined that junior team the year I left at about 15 - didn’t want to be on the bench !!!!
  • Options
    That team was the equivalent of senrab in east London - we won everything year after year 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    DOUCHER said:
    Scott Minto, Gordon Watson and Damian Matthews joined that junior team the year I left at about 15 - didn’t want to be on the bench !!!!

So near yet so far Doucher.
    You could've have been a scapegoat to rival Morgan Fox at the valley.

On second thoughts you've been a scapegoat on CL !

• Options
    DOUCHER said:

I prefer Pantomime villain 😂😂
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:

How about a compromise.........pantomime scapegoat.🤓
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:

How about a compromise.........pantomime scapegoat.🤓
    I’ve been called worse 👍
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Give him his 3 million and tell him to go.

That's a very mild version of what you usually say
    Lol.
    I've mellowed in me old age 
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    In the big picture he probably did as much good in the earlier years as the harm he did in the latter years.  Goodbye Richard, shut the door on your way out.

• Options
    DOUCHER said:
    That team was the equivalent of senrab in east London - we won everything year after year 
    Doucher. Was Barry Wright the coach/ manager of that team?