Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Winter Solstice

2»

Comments

• Options
    Jessie said:
    Stig said:
    Happy Dongzhi everyone. May your tangyuan balls be sweet and tasty.
    @Stig I thought this was only celebrated in China.... The tradition of eating "Tang Yuan" balls has now entered the UK? Unbelievable....
    It hasn't reached my house, that's for sure
  • Options
    Jessie said:
    Stig said:
    @Stig I thought this was only celebrated in China.... The tradition of eating "Tang Yuan" balls has now entered the UK? Unbelievable....
    Sorry @Jessie, I wouldn't get too excited.  It's just something I know about rather than something that I'd say has caught on here.
  • Options
    IdleHans said:
    Jessie said:
    Stig said:
    Stig said:
    Jessie said:
    Stig said:
    Sorry @Jessie, I wouldn't get too excited.  It's just something I know about rather than something that I'd say has caught on here.
    That's still quite amazing. You spelled those words correctly and used them correctly!
  • Options
    Jessie said:
    IdleHans said:
    Jessie said:
    Stig said:
    Stig said:
    Jessie said:
    Stig said:
    That's still quite amazing. You spelled those words correctly and used them correctly!
    Thank you very much :)
  • Options
    Jessie said:
    Stig said:
    I really hope not, worst food in a country full of deliciousness 
  • Options
    Jessie said:
    Stig said:
    I really hope not, worst food in a country full of deliciousness 
    Hahahahaha....

Chinese desserts in general...

Rest of the food - amazing
    Dessert - nah
  • Options
    Jessie said:
    IdleHans said:
    Jessie said:
    Stig said:
    Stig said:
    Jessie said:
    Stig said:
    Thanks, Jessie, I've been practising hard on my speeling
     ;)