Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Socially distant movies suggestions please

2»

Comments

• Options
    Mask

• Options
    Far from the Madding Crowd.
  • Options
    The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner

• Options
    The Road
  • Options
    The Perfect Storm
  • Options
    And for those who still believe COVID is fake,

Much Ado About Nothing
  • Options
    The Shining...
  • Options
    Shaun of the Dead
  • Options
    I Am Legend.

Most of earth's population is wiped out by a dodgy vaccine. Those that were infected but survive, become albino zombies who try to kill the immune. Will Smith takes his dog for a walk and befriends some mannequins.
    This beautifully-worded summary reminds me of the great Arthur Thirkell ... erstwhile film critic of the 'Daily Mirror' back in the day.

Arthur had arguably one of the easiest jobs in the World ... watch a film, then summarise it in a few words (often only two or three words).

He would resort to 'tense melodrama' quite frequently ... or 'slow-paced Western'.

My own particular favourite:  'Pals trick girlfriends into camping holiday'.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Life of Pi
    The Shallows

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dave Rudd said:
    I Am Legend.

Most of earth's population is wiped out by a dodgy vaccine. Those that were infected but survive, become albino zombies who try to kill the immune. Will Smith takes his dog for a walk and befriends some mannequins.
    This beautifully-worded summary reminds me of the great Arthur Thirkell ... erstwhile film critic of the 'Daily Mirror' back in the day.

Arthur had arguably one of the easiest jobs in the World ... watch a film, then summarise it in a few words (often only two or three words).

He would resort to 'tense melodrama' quite frequently ... or 'slow-paced Western'.

My own particular favourite:  'Pals trick girlfriends into camping holiday'.

The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert?

;-)