Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Plymouth | Boxing Day | 3pm | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2020
    3 - 1 to Lee Bowyer's red and white army.

We take our chances so no bed wetting when Plymouth score late on.

The unbeaten run continues and then we sign two players on 1 January.

• Options
    Boxing Day at home can pull out some real crackers like last season? Hoping this will be the case despite the lack of crowd.
    Not sure we will put the game to bed and again can see us dropping points, 1-1.
  • Options
    Quite a few of you are talking as if we are bottom of the league without a win in 10. Players like JW can’t play every game and Bows is trying to make him stronger in training so he can withstand those knocks etc.

I say 3-1 to the Addicks! COYR!!
  • Options
    Quite a few of you are talking as if we are bottom of the league without a win in 10. Players like JW can’t play every game and Bows is trying to make him stronger in training so he can withstand those knocks etc.

I say 3-1 to the Addicks! COYR!!
    Jonny's fitness isn't the issue though, as Bowyer just doesn't seem to trust him

4 sub appearances in December, while in the 5th game he never made it off the bench at all. Due to Covid cancellations we'll end up with one midweek game in the whole of December, so for me no excuse accepted if Bowyer doesn't start with his best team
  • Options
    And Williams is part of his best team.
  • Options
    To get the stream and possibly be fecked off for the rest of boxing day or to not and be pleasantly surprised with a result at 5pm. 
  • Options
    Still so fed up with bowyers tactics in the last game that I honestly can’t make up my mind whether to buy the stream or not. I’ll probably cave in by two o’clock and buy it but I can’t bear the thought of another eight defenders on the pitch and us sitting deep for 70 minutes defending a 1-0 lead if we score early. If I don’t watch we’ll win 7-0 so a dilemma. 
  • Options
    Boxing Day games.
    Fans are always up for it but the game and the result is invariably shite.
    Expect no different today sadly but will still be glued to Valley Pass in hope.
    COYR
  • Options
    Bows in charge so it's his game plan if protecting one goal lead. It's the taking of our chances than can avoid any need for such strategy. It's today about winning to keep pace with the top! We'd all welcome a comfortable win say 3-1, let's hope 3 before they get 1.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No way we shouldn't at least score 1 goal. I think we will win.
  • Options
    What lucky new Christmas gifts will you be wearing watching the game , I have a new pair of socks and a top 
  • Options
    A reversal of fortune as we equalise late on in a turgid 1-1 draw. 
  • Options
    Need a win today. Anything else will be a disappointment. 
  • Options
    Argyle Life asked me a few questions, the link below is where you can find the answers...

http://argyle.life/matches/opposition-view-charlton-v-plymouth-argyle-12-20/
  • Options
    Expecting Charlton to run riot in this boxing day bonanza, 1-0 late OG.
  • Options
    Six games off in League one today. Doncaster Accrington the latest to go
  • Options
    Doncaster are the latest side to have a Covid outbreak, so their game vs Accrington is off
  • Options
    Mmmmh, so there is a bit more pressure on teams in the Top 6 to actually bag 3 points, else they will slipping down the PPG table quite dramatically!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What lucky new Christmas gifts will you be wearing watching the game , I have a new pair of socks and a top 
    Just wear your lucky pants, oohaaah! :smile:

• Options
    Like to see Shinnie and Williams back in. Also think JFC and Pratley need a rest. Anyone know how close Inniss is to a return?
  • Options
    Tom1982 said:
    Like to see Shinnie and Williams back in. Also think JFC and Pratley need a rest. Anyone know how close Inniss is to a return?
    We haven't played for a week and haven't had a midweek game since the 2nd December, the players shouldn't need resting
  • Options
    The way these games are dropping I’m going to wait  till I know the players are walking on to the pitch before buying the stream!
  • Options
    Tom1982 said:
    Pretty sure Shinnie is still out injured 
  • Options
    Tom1982 said:
    Pretty sure Shinnie is still out injured 
    He'll be back 5 minutes before the season is suspended!
  • Options
    3-0 comfortable win today. Hopefully all 3 goals in the last 5 mins so we dont get a chance to go defensive if winning 1-0 at halftime. On a serious note should be a comfortable win today but it us so expect a bore draw 
  • Options
    Lineup square
  • Options
    Looking at that 11 I'm hoping Maatsen is players further forward