Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sacha Baron Cohen.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Dave2l said:
    All his comedy characters are great. Very funny and entertaining.

Some people take Ali G in the wrong way and don't see the joke for what it is. He's not hurting anyone.

It doesn't suprise me that he can play other roles aside from comedy.

In person, he comes across quite normal but has a serious side and attitude about things. 

Safe to assume he's one of those far left figures. 

Ah...the far left figure bug. The rich folk catch it and end up openly demonstrating that they have become completely up themselves. The celebrities opinion of fake passion.

People who think they are celebrities or believe they should be famous... probably also catch it.

It looks like the original poster keeled over half way through writing this post, and somebody else finished it off. I sincerely hope the original poster recovers.
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    Also great in Hugo
    Agreed, he’s brilliant in Hugo. 

Still surprises me how underrated this film is.
  • Options
    I loved the interview that he did as Ali G where he confuses euthanasia with youth in Asia.

"But why have you got to blame it on Asian kids?", absolutely brilliant.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

Some people take Ali G in the wrong way and don't see the joke for what it is. He's not hurting anyone.

In person, he comes across quite normal but has a serious side and attitude about things. 

Ah...the far left figure bug. The rich folk catch it and end up openly demonstrating that they have become completely up themselves. The celebrities opinion of fake passion.

People who think they are celebrities or believe they should be famous... probably also catch it.

What on earth are you chatting about?
  • Options
    Liberal idiot. 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Dave2l said:

Talking about the pretentious Hollywood elite taking an unnecessary outspoken political stance.

SBC certainly isn't the worst.

Just kind of think they might aswell just stick to what they are good at. Acting and comedy.

If you're absolutely loaded then you obviously probably pay a lot of tax. Fair enough. Everyone has the right to an opinion.

Just don't agree with the fake side of demonstrating how much they apparently love the working class and that they randomly really care about things.

Lot of hypocrisy and it's unnecessary.
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    Also great in Hugo
    Agreed, he’s brilliant in Hugo. 

Still surprises me how underrated this film is.
    One of my top ten films 
  • Options
    Dave2l said:
    se9addick said:
    Dave2l said:

Talking about the pretentious Hollywood elite taking an unnecessary outspoken political stance.

SBC certainly isn't the worst.

Just kind of think they might aswell just stick to what they are good at. Acting and comedy.

If you're absolutely loaded then you obviously probably pay a lot of tax. Fair enough. Everyone has the right to an opinion.

Just don't agree with the fake side of demonstrating how much they apparently love the working class and that they randomly really care about things.

Lot of hypocrisy and it's unnecessary.
    Cool, thanks for clearing that up.