Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rate My Plate is back! 2020 edition

13»

Comments

• Options
    Couldn't fit in on the plate but trust me they were a work of art.
  • Options
    all being well, I’ll put 5 up in the morning tomorrow, 5 new ones later in the day 
  • Options
    all being well, I’ll put 5 up in the morning tomorrow, 5 new ones later in the day 
    Joking.
    It's not like its Christmas day

• Options
    meldrew66 said:
    Here's my RMP entry: 

Spuds look fantastic. Pink Turkey looks like a guaranteed precursor to a blast of rusty water out the aris at 3am.
    Pink AND dry, pink and wet is fine, but pink and dry... No thanks. Lube it up with a bit more gravy before the stuffing. 
  • Options
    My effort this year. Not submitting a rate my plate as I'm still recovering from @ValleyGary's critique last year. No stuffing as our stuffed turkey crown turned out to have zero stuffing in it FFS!
  • Options
    Not entering because I forgot the pictures.

Had the Tesco Plant Based wheat protein roast.

Was actually surprisingly good.

• Options
    Huskaris said:
    My effort this year. Not submitting a rate my plate as I'm still recovering from @ValleyGary's critique last year. No stuffing as our stuffed turkey crown turned out to have zero stuffing in it FFS!
    I scrolled from the bottom up, and it was perfect until I saw the turkey....

It was more moist than it looked.

No decent way of writing that.
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

It was more moist than it looked.

No decent way of writing that.
    The only time it is acceptable to use the word "moist" is in reference to a turkey, or a cake. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Huskaris said:

All that effort for some cracking grub, then it’s covered in a gravy that’s more watery than OohaahMortimers Christmas Day dump.

• Options
    Bath water as gravy 
  • Options
    Theres a lack of roast potatoes,  got to have at least 8 each
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    2/10 - sprouts and peas are out of control, and the less said about the pig in banket layout the better
  • Options
    Potatoes look pretty good 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!