Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Xmas Threads 2020 - Booze

2»

Comments

• Options
    With the bird
    I got a couple of bottles of that for Xmas along with some Chapel Down red. 
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    With the bird
    I got a couple of bottles of that for Xmas along with some Chapel Down red. 
    A good choice. I got one of their selection boxes with beer, gin and sparking rose 👍
  • Options
    Water and Pepsi MAX
  • Options
    pol roger champagne pre lunch 
    saint emilion with turkey

happy with that

Will select a nice malt for tonight

zzzzzzzz
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    What is it with the Bucks Fizz?

Why ruin a decent Champagne? Surely only a philistine would add tropicana to a Veuve?
    Bucks Fizz for breakfast, sherry on the rocks before dinner, a claret spritzer with the dinner, a few London Pride shandies in the evening and some Ardbeg and coke to round off the day!
  • Options
    Currently on bollinger rose. Prob have another bottle before moving on to pommery and finish off with a bottle of Malbec or two. Then collapse.
  • Options
    Boom said:
    Currently on bollinger rose. Prob have another bottle before moving on to pommery and finish off with a bottle of Malbec or two. Then collapse.
    Merry Xmas G. Rose poo is well underrated🥂 
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Had a Freixenet and orange juice bucks fizz at around 11:30, the another one at 11:45 opening presents.  After a walk drank a strong coffee with Aberfeldy around 14:00 chopping wood for the burner and a bottle of golden hen.  Another whisky coffee now, and I'll be starting on the Lagunitas in a few minutes...then itll be another cava, another whisky and some more beer but will prob go down to the 4% to avoid it getting too messy...
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Addickted said:
    What is it with the Bucks Fizz?

Why ruin a decent Champagne? Surely only a philistine would add tropicana to a Veuve?
    Bucks Fizz for breakfast, sherry on the rocks before dinner, a claret spritzer with the dinner, a few London Pride shandies in the evening and some Ardbeg and coke to round off the day!
    And off to watch Palace tomorrow.

Nice try @Off_it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cheers
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    CAFCsayer said:
    cheers
    Followed by a splash 💦  of on blue nun.
  • Options
    Baby settled for the time being, so I've open up the 12 year Lagavulin, lovely little tipple. 
  • Options
    Boom said:
    Merry Xmas G. Rose poo is well underrated🥂 
    Happy Xmas mate. Yep it’s a lovely drop! Knocked it on the head now. Overdid it last night so will have another go tomorrrow!
  • Options
    A nice end to the day