Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton v Plymouth | Boxing Day 2020

Comments

• Options
    Not the team I would’ve picked but then again what do I know!  Surprised there’s no Maddison, Bowyer said Plymouth were weak at the back so thought we’d go for it a bit today!  Not liking Pratley & Watson in midfield again if that’s how it turns out. 
    Pleased Williams is in though! COYA. 
  • Options
    And 5 attacking players on the bench. 

Bloke has lost the plot. Seriously. 
  • Options
    Three points please.
  • Options
    And looking at the starting 11 we have just 4 attacking players.......and that is if you count JFC as "attacking".

Good job no fans are allowed in because if we go 1 nil down I'd be booing  !!
    Well LB said earlier they have players that are a handful upfront so we have decided to fill the defence to try and stop the mighty Plymouth strikeforce. We seem to have ignored the bit about them leaking goals 😂
  • Options
    At least Jonny should have some freedom to roam with the ball, seeing that the team has plenty of defenders and workhorses
  • Options
    Feel about for Osh. Let's see how the first half goes. Formation guesses anybody?

We've wanted JW and Aneke to start and they are so let's just roll with it (a bit).
  • Options
    Is that Curbs voice I can hear on the stream?
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    Is that Curbs voice I can hear on the stream?
    Perhaps it is.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Needs more defenders! 
  • Options
    What is wrong with Deji. Can’t surely still not be match fit? Can’t we take Pratley out of centre half ?
  • Options
    Stream isn't up until 14.25?
  • Options
    What is wrong with Deji. Can’t surely still not be match fit? Can’t we take Pratley out of centre half ?
    He's not very good. 
  • Options
    The constant moaning and misery looks tiresome
    Perhaps if the manager started with a team that was attacking from the off & didn't field 2 right backs & 2 defensive midfielders then people might be happier.

• Options
    So does that line up to be fair.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    You could always share your own positive view (of the lineup) to help brighten things up
  • Options
    Nothing like the team I would have gone for , but what do I know.  What happened to Purrington? .
  • Options
    Perhaps if the manager started with a team that was attacking from the off & didn't field 2 right backs & 2 defensive midfielders then people might be happier.

Needs must when your two main CB's are out, so get over it and support what is out there
  • Options
    Nothing like the team I would have gone for , but what do I know.  What happened to Purrington? .
    You know the score...when he plays well, he vanishes from the First team match day squad.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cue Scott Minto!
  • Options
    Whahey. Can actually hear it today.
  • Options
    Multi camera game today. We are doing well as a club :-)
  • Options
    Blimey, unbelievable amount of negativity on this thread and only 2 pages in. 
  • Options
    He won't let you down... Listen out for @S66Brown on co-commentary on today's Valley Pass Live! Get your streaming pass now: https://cafc.co.uk/valley-pass-purchase/welcome-to-valley-pass… #cafc

• Options
    Looks like a back 5 to match up to them. Don't have a problem with that particularly as it gives us some much needed width. 

Not sure wi would have Watson with a back 5 though personally. I think JFC could play the Cullen role and Pratleys best games have come when he has been stepping between midfield and defense. He knows exactly when to come out and when not to. Watson will still be operating in similar areas. 

Good to see the pace of Smyth on the bench. Will help massively second half whether we are winning or chasing the game. Hope Morgan gets a run out too.
  • Options
    Good old curbs. Trying to pretend that Jerome Thomas and Carlton Cole was a good exchange for Parker. 🤣
  • Options
    Loving Curbs and Minto warm up act. 
    After hearing Curbs against Swindon last week I think these two should be on every week!!

Great hearing about Di Canio and the ice baths at the training ground
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!