Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ronnie Schwartz (Page 73 - contract cancelled)

Comments

• edited January 2021
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    RedChaser said:
    Addickted said:
    Bogle gave up after about 20 minutes on Saturday.

Bowyer should have taken him off on the half hour and not wait until half time.

Was that before or after the ‘air’ shot six yards out? He looked absolutely crest fallen after that.
    Probably because he knew that was him off and slagged off by the manager.

I know there won't be any tears on here but I wouldn't be supprised if he asks for his contract to be ripped up. 
    Why do that when he's earning something at the moment when so many other players are still out of contract themselves
    Because if my boss publicly humiliated me like that I would seriously consider it. 

Life isn't all about money and he has had a contract for the best part of 8 years so he would back himself to get another one else where? 
    Seems to be that way in Football unfortunately
    His old manager has just gone back to Grimsby hasn't he, that, their take over and the wage cap could make it worth his while.  Especially when you take into account what he would save in rent. 
    Do they want him then, does Bogle want to go back there? - You make all this so simple at times :)
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    RedChaser said:
    Addickted said:

Was that before or after the ‘air’ shot six yards out? He looked absolutely crest fallen after that.

I know there won't be any tears on here but I wouldn't be supprised if he asks for his contract to be ripped up. 
    Why do that when he's earning something at the moment when so many other players are still out of contract themselves
    Because if my boss publicly humiliated me like that I would seriously consider it. 

Life isn't all about money and he has had a contract for the best part of 8 years so he would back himself to get another one else where? 
    Seems to be that way in Football unfortunately
    His old manager has just gone back to Grimsby hasn't he, that, their take over and the wage cap could make it worth his while.  Especially when you take into account what he would save in rent. 
    Do they want him then, does Bogle want to go back there? - You make all this so simple at times :)
    You obviously didn't read the word "could" :wink:
  • Andy Delort 2.0
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    RedChaser said:
    Addickted said:

I'll rip it up for him if he wants a volunteer. I am so supportive of most players when others have already had their fill of them, but honestly that was the worst half of football I think I have ever seen a player have.
  • Should we send out a search party?

:smile:
  • Anyone else wondering where the OS announcement is ?
  • Someone check the shed.

He might have got locked in there by accident.

Meanwhile, I'll go out the back and call his name whilst shaking a packet of Dreamies.
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    RedChaser said:
    Addickted said:

If you’d consistently performed horrendously, you wouldn’t be in a job 
  • Funny, I thought this was a thread about Schwartz, I will go over to the Bogle (or is it Bungle) thread and see what that is about  :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Do the efl offices shut over Christmas and how long does the paperwork take? 

• Errrrrrr it's like this boss. It turns out we missed something going on in the background called Brexit. It seems we need a permit for the new striker and we can't work out how we apply for it 😜
  • I've now resorted to rattling the inside of a tin of tuna with a spoon.

Still nothing.
  • The detained Dane. Banged up in immigration control. 

• AndyG said:
    Anyone else wondering where the OS announcement is ?
    We might be waiting to spring it on the opposition late doors Friday. 
  • I was hoping for Hammerfoot  or whatever his name was but Schwarzenegger will do - I’m hoping the delay is a promotional thing and Ronnie and Liam will appear either side of Bowyer tomorrow holding machine guns with Bowyer proclaiming the shackles are off and we’re going all guns blazing 
  • Maybe with TS holding his flamethrower guitar as well 
  • Sponsored links:

• Transfer window opens & we've been told we've got "done deals" all ready to go. 

And then nothing. 

It may be something out of our hands though. Especially for a player coming from overseas. 
  • Transfer window opens & we've been told we've got "done deals" all ready to go. 

And then nothing. 

It may be something out of our hands though. Especially for a player coming from overseas. 
    Naaah ... it didn’t happen instantly, Sandgaard out 

And then nothing. 

You don't know and we don't know what's been happening behind the scenes.

@Sage seemed pretty sure ...... and Bowyer himself indicated that we've "2 already in the building".

If that's the case, I'm sure we can wait a little longer for a press announcement?

• “Get off at Charlton the man said”. You can’t get lost..........The fans will love the fact you arrived by train. 
    Blimey, Maryon Wilson Park a bit more overgrown than I remember!
  • What does he say here? 
  • Stewart said:
    What does he say here? 
    Congratulating his friend for a great career, amazing person on and off the field apparently 
  • Ive got visions of TS sitting in his hotel room - his bags packed - begging him to sign saying LB will change and talking about the other forwards and wingers  we’re about to sign