Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Snowing (Dec 23 pg 11)

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2021
    Bexleyheath has had snow since this morning, not really that heavy, but some settled.
  • Options

Footscray Meadows this morning 
  • Options
    Been snowing all day in Broadstairs and showing no sign of stopping. 

• Options

I’m planning to take our daughter over there tomorrow 
  • Options

Buster and Bodie loving the snow
    Surely it's got to be Bodie & Doyle.....
  • Options
    edited February 2021

Wear your wellies, every path round the woods side was like a washed out Glastonbury, felt like I’d walked through a two mile muddy puddle (to the joy of my son who loves mud and puddles)
  • Options
    Scoham said:

That’s very good 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Buster and Bodie loving the snow
    Surely it's got to be Bodie & Doyle.....
    Yes indeed - my plan was to call them ‘Bodie and Doyle’, but my daughter (who is bloody minded sod - I wonder where she gets that from !!!) was having none of it - Bodie was my favourite Professional, so I won that one, but she chose the 2nd name

In fairness, Buster does suit him (Buster is the one with the ridiculously long tongue - very popular with the lady dogs 😜) - of the two of them Bodie is far more intelligent (they are brothers) - Buster is as daft as a brush - Bodie would definitely have been Police or Army dog quality 
  • Options

Wear your wellies, every path round the woods side was like a washed out Glastonbury, felt like I’d walked through a two mile muddy puddle (to the joy of my son who loves mud and puddles)
    Is he a Peterborough fan?
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    The snow has settled on my road. One of my neighbours up the road is using a snow shovel to clear it off his part. Unless he then puts salt/grit on the road wouldn't it just make the road even more icy? 
  • Options
    Must be a big lad if he needs a shovel to get the snow off of his part.
  • Options
    Must be a big lad if he needs a shovel to get the snow off of his part.
    I didn't want to use the word 'road' for a fifth time in that post. 
  • Options
    Lots of snow here overnight.
    Been snowing fairly heavily all morning here in Dereham Norfolk.
  • Options
    News saying it’s impacted vaccination centres, particularly east of England 
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    Had a hospital appointment at 9 in Norwich this morning. Struggled to get to the A47 and into Norwich.
    Covid jab tomorrow, fingers crossed.
    Heavy snow forecast for this afternoon.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    T_C_E said:
    Safe to say we've had some down here, its drifted in the school fields and lovely for these guys but the paths and roads are treacherous getting here so its the garden for our pack until it starts to thaw. 

Two superb looking dogs
  • Options
    Light snow and setting in Mereworth.
    Is that near seven mile lane? Nice pub nearby I remember.
    Sorry, just seen this, yes Mereworth is just off of seven mile lane. Sadly no pub in the village now however I guess the one you are thinking about is the moody mare which is on the main seven mile lane road. We prefer the swan at West Peckham which is also just off SML.
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    Bound to have done unfortunately 
  • Options
    Sorry, just seen this, yes Mereworth is just off of seven mile lane. Sadly no pub in the village now however I guess the one you are thinking about is the moody mare which is on the main seven mile lane road. We prefer the swan at West Peckham which is also just off SML.
    Really like the swan. So peaceful with the church and the cricket pitch in front. 
  • Options
    You’ve reminded me that it’s actually the one in East Peckham that’s on the main road. Really good food.
  • Options
    You’ve reminded me that it’s actually the one in East Peckham that’s on the main road. Really good food.
    not sure which one you mean but for East Peckham the one i always like is the Man of Kent. Has a small river that runs alongside of it. Its just outside of the village area. 
  • Options
    Apart from a small flurry last night, Gravesend didn't get much snow at all. 

Other parts of the county appear to have been hit pretty hard
  • Options
    Apart from a small flurry last night, Gravesend didn't get much snow at all. 

Other parts of the county appear to have been hit pretty hard
    I take it back. Plenty of snow overnight