Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Snowing (Dec 23 pg 11)

Comments

• Options
    It hasn't stop snowing here in Dereham Norfolk for more than 24 hours. Over a foot of snow in my garden.
    More snow than I've seen for many years.
  • Options
    Snowed through the night here, watching the dogs playing in the garden while totally ignoring my Missus calling them for breakfast. 
  • Options
    snowing heavily in Bexleyheath - my son is 4 next week and it's the first time he's been able to play in snow!
    Yeah my son is three in a few weeks... Was born days before the last amount of snow so hasnt been able to enjoy it either - Intend to message work shortly and tell them I'll be disappearing for a little while so we can go play outside
  • Options
    got a few inches here in Holborough Lakes (Snodland) and we usually miss out.  Kids are excited but both have school to get through first - at least it seems we might have enough snow to make a snowman for once

Daughter was meant to have one of her jabs today in Maidstone but that's been cancelled - i was looking forward to taking her as I want to get out of the house and I like driving in the snow :-(
  • Options
    Woke up to a good 8 inches in chelsfield. 
    I'll go and check on the snow in a minute. 
    What was his name?
  • Options
    Took a long walk over Petts Wood & Hawkswood yesterday... bloody awesome hardly seeing a soul for a couple of hours...

https://www.facebook.com/1691651617824124/posts/2959323107723629/?d=n
  • Options
    Apart from a small flurry last night, Gravesend didn't get much snow at all. 

Other parts of the county appear to have been hit pretty hard
    Apart from a small flurry last night, Gravesend didn't get much snow at all. 

Other parts of the county appear to have been hit pretty hard
    I take it back. Plenty of snow overnight 
    It's quite localised as I was in Dartford on Sunday and the car got a decent covering which took ages to remove
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tropical Daarrzzet coldest day of winter thus far, bitterly easterly blowing, few snow flakes nothing more. 
  • Options
    https://share.icloud.com/photos/0vTQ26d5hAgzpU-WcS1TUUZjA

not sure if this’ll work 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    Had over an inch of snow in 30mins, send help! 😂☃️

• Options
    My picnic table here in Dereham Norfolk
  • Options
    Spare a thought for the Canadians, record low temperatures due to polar vortex.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2021
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Woken up to the worst snow of the week so far. Thought we had seen the last of it however we have had at least 75mm down here in Mereworth.
  • Options
    Everywhere covered this morning and most had cleared when I went to bed. 
  • Options
    Blue sky over chelsfield. 
    Hopefully no more snow 
  • Options
    Don’t know what we got to moan about.
    -20 in Calgary
    -40 in Edmonton
  • Options
    Winter wonderland this morning in Maidstone.
  • Options
    Just sent by my Dad near Lenham, Kent. He lives up on a hill. His mini is buried under a snow drift in the drive under this. That’s a 6 ft fence behind.
  • Options
    Just sent by my Dad near Lenham, Kent. He lives up on a hill. His mini is buried under a snow drift in the drive under this. That’s a 6 ft fence behind.
    Wow
  • Options
    Pre clearing the snow so the gates can open at 5.30am so she can go to work.