Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Snowing (Dec 23 pg 11)

Comments

• Options
    Southwold cut off again by snow drifts for just over a day, last time was during the "Beast from the East".  Hedges being grubbed out by farmers, which would have stopped all this.
  • Options

The road on the hill up to my Dads. The snow is piled up chest height in places against a man who is nearly 6 ft. Mental. 
  • Options

The road on the hill up to my Dads. The snow is piled up chest height in places against a man who is nearly 6 ft. Mental. 
    Where’s that? Proper snow.
  • Options

Where’s that? Proper snow.
    Few hundred feet up a hill by Lenham - Kent. Taken today.
  • Options
    Snowing in Mottingham
  • Options
    Apparently snowing in Gravesend as well, nothing in Strood though
  • Options
    I guess Prince was right after all
  • Options
    Very Light flakes in falconwood 
  • Options
    Light snow for about a minute in Bromley 
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Apparently snowing in Gravesend as well, nothing in Strood though
    I take it back, it is now snowing in Strood, although might just be the acid rain that makes the majority of people weird here in Medway
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Few flakes coming down in Bexley
  • Options
    Bit more snow now in Chislehurst, but next to nothing. 
  • Options
    As a demonstration of how complex forecasting snow is, the temperature is +3.7C.  The main reading to consider is the dew point which is -2.0C.
  • Options
    Snow showers here in Dereham Norfolk.
  • Options
    Very light snow in Dartford for a few minutes as well, blink and you would have missed it
  • Options
    Starting to come down quite heavily in Maidstone.
  • Options
    bit of light snow down on the South Coast in sunny East Sussex
  • Options
    Clear blue skies but cold here in West Yorkshire 
  • Options
    Tropical Daarrzet is sunny intervals with a cold wind, but no snow currently or expected 
  • Options
    bit of light snow down on the South Coast in sunny East Sussex

It's similar over here in Folkestone. I'm probably tempting fate but I don't think it's going to settle. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So weird - snow falling here in Surrey but the garden thermometer reads 8c and I am working, building up a sweat, in a t shirt!
  • Options
    Sunny in Sidcup 
  • Options
    light snow in Pembury and Lamberhurst today

• Options
    Bright blue sky now in Maidstone.
  • Options
    Tropical Daarrzet is sunny intervals with a cold wind, but no snow currently or expected 
    Where is Daarrzet or am I being whooshed??
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:
    Dorset 
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:
    Well we actually had snow today, albeit very light in tropical DORSET
  • Options
    Snowing here at Hex mansion in NW Kent and +5.6C (dew point -5.4C).  Quite a lot of showers upwind on the radar.
  • Options
    Snowing on the Kent-Sussex border. I've now seen 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 flakes of snow.