Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

(Worst lookalikes)Who have you been told you look like

Comments

• Options
    I’ve gone from James Stewart to Jeremy bloody Clarkson
    :-(
  • Options
    Was mistaken for Kenneth Branagh at Edinburgh airport many a year ago & bizarrely Boris Beker in a god forsaken club in London, once again many a year ago. Both100% true stories. 
  • Options
    Val Kilmer, back in the mid 80’s when i had the obligatory long blonde dyed hair 
  • Options
    Was mistaken for Kenneth Branagh at Edinburgh airport many a year ago & bizarrely Boris Beker in a god forsaken club in London, once again many a year ago. Both100% true stories. 
    I believe you as they were both Ginger 😂
  • Options
    @cantersaddick seems to think I look like this handsome chap!!

Sorry Sid. You can't hide from the truth....
  • Options
    When The Jam were dominant, I was due to my blonde locks and height, likened to the late Graham Dilley.
  • Options
    Bilko said:
    I believe you as they were both Ginger 😂
    Love you Bilko 😳
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    Michael McIntyre - Wikipedia
    An unfunny comedian and the compere of a Saturday night show ..uncanny 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2021
    30 years ago a girl said that I sounded like Steve Davis. Weirdly she actually meant it as a compliment as she was a big fan!

And no I never got to screw back to pot the pink...
    Screw a bit harder for the brown

edit should have guessed late to the party again  :s
  • Options
    Can’t see it myself 🤷‍♂️

• Options
    One thing I learned from this thread is that we have a really ugly fan base (myself included).  I have been told I look like Chris Farley.  Nothing like being called a fat guy in a little coat
  • Options
    lolwray said:
    PaddyP17 said:
    Michael McIntyre - Wikipedia
    An unfunny comedian and the compere of a Saturday night show ..uncanny 
    Oi. I see the bitch is back, then!
  • Options
    Was mistaken for Marc Bolan, on the top deck of a bus in Clacton in 1972  :D.
    These days, Humpty Dumpty
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Luckily you swerved the ginger gene. 
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    Can’t see it myself 🤷‍♂️

It's not far off. You the bottom?

My lookalike? Gordon Brittas!
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

I got the look that no one asked for..................
    I always think you have the look of Gary Numan about you mate. Just a bit shorter...  ;)
  • Options
    I am not sure , this is probably not the worst one. But probably the best for match. Some of the photos are uncanny.. 

John Torode

• Options
    One thing I learned from this thread is that we have a really ugly fan base (myself included).  I have been told I look like Chris Farley.  Nothing like being called a fat guy in a little coat
    I initially read that as Chris Farnell

Now that would be a bad person to look like!
  • Options
    On board the "Implacable" I was known by my mess mates as the Heap, from my shape when asleep in my hammock.
  • Options
    Bill Bailey.  So EVERYONE reckons.  Also Keith Allen sometimes. Or Alexi Sayle.  
  • Options
    While we're on the subject of lookalikes, does anyone else find it really funny when someone is convinced they are a good lookalike but just aren't?

Even better if they are actively seeking paid lookalike work (which is odd in itself, IMHO) as that person.

• Options
    I have been told I look like Nigel Clough and Ayrton Senna