Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

(Worst lookalikes)Who have you been told you look like

Comments

• Options
    I have been told I look like Nigel Clough and Ayrton Senna
    You look more like Rik Mayall in your photo.
  • Options
    I was told recently that I look like Bradley Walsh but no matter how hard I try I can’t see it. Given my alternative is Ian Hislop I’d gladly take Bradley.
  • Options
    Bill Bailey.  So EVERYONE reckons.  Also Keith Allen sometimes. Or Alexi Sayle.  
    Ahhh, I think I know who you are now 😀
  • Options
    None of them look anything like each other! 
  • Options
    A drunk bloke in a pub once told me I looked like Susan Tully - Michelle from Eastenders - he meant it as a compliment! 
  • Options
    @cafcdave123 - Chris Coghill 

• Options

was he the nonce in eastenders?
  • Options

was he the nonce in eastenders?

That's the one.  Was in Shameless before that though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Maybe not a worst lookalike but in the mid sixties was often told that I looked like Paul McCartney (mainly because of my hairstyle). Me and my mates used to go to the old Orchid Purley on a sat night. One sat a georgeous bird came up to me and said you do look like Paul McCartney, so straight away thought I had pulled. So I asked her to dance, she replied ''No thank you''. Mates all burst out laughing!
  • Options
    My nickname at a previous employer was Spencer because I looked like Spencer moon from eastenders.

also been told that I look like Tim henman 
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    lolwray said:
    PaddyP17 said:
    Michael McIntyre - Wikipedia
    An unfunny comedian and the compere of a Saturday night show ..uncanny 
    Oi. I see the bitch is back, then!
    I ought to apologise but sorry seems to be the hardest word
  • Options
    MrLargo said:
    PaddyP17 said:
    Michael McIntyre - Wikipedia
    The likeness is good but why is McIntyre doing a nazi salute whilst getting a blow job?
    That's not a nazi salute. He's just waving at Wayne Hennessy.
    Take ze photo
  • Options
    Im close to Tim henman but with a ginger beard.

Quite like the fact that he also has shit yellow teeth. 
  • Options
    Helena Bonham Carter in Howard’s End.
    Sigorney Weaver in Working Girl.

Both because I had dark curly hair.

The funniest but one I absolutely loved it because she was my hero Linda Carter aka Wonder Woman. But the girl who was convinced I looked exactly like her, I worked with in my 40’s 😳🤣🤣🤣 Dear god, if only 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️❤️❤️❤️🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    At swimming lessons for my 4 children over an 8 year period, at a certain age they all pointed at a picture of Duncan Goodhew mounted on a wall and shouted "daddy"!. I'm bald but not that bald!
  • Options

Oh and one said daddy to this picture too!
    Steve Evans?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Les Dennis and Nick Ferrari.

Think you occasionally get my early morning train. I've seen Nick Ferrari at Bromley South before 0630 and wondered is his show not live.
    I'm gonna slap you on the back and say hello elf next time. Oh no that's not allowed is it.
  • Options
    Darius from Pop Stars back in early 2000’s. 
  • Options
    Chevy Chase, those of you that know me would scratch their heads at this one. 
  • Options
    Les Dennis and Nick Ferrari.

Think you occasionally get my early morning train. I've seen Nick Ferrari at Bromley South before 0630 and wondered is his show not live.
    I'm gonna slap you on the back and say hello elf next time. Oh no that's not allowed is it.
    Inboxed you Sir.

I do carry signed photos btw

I will say hello next time👍