Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match day stream

124»

Comments

• Options
    Much better quality at Peterborough tonight compared to Saturday 
  • Options
    I passed on Saturday’s stream because paying to watch us lose and play so poorly left me in a bad mood afterwards. They go and win! I decide that I am just being silly so I buy the stream for last night. Same outcome, same feeling afterwards. That’s me done now. Pffffffffffffffff!
  • Options
    ct_addick said:
    I contacted TS about a 23 game half season VP match streaming pass for 100 quid. He said good idea but not heard anything. Might be worth contacting the club or TS to suggest this as I will not pay 10 quid a game and with 2 games a week coming up.
    With half the games away I’m not sure how flexible it all is with payments to other clubs for their viewings cos £10 a pop for the aways would leave us out of pocket ... although I think away team gets the first 500 or something so may work with our numbers but doubt it 
  • Options
    Curbs AND Brown for Saturday's game. Maybe they should just talk together with Scottie for 2 hours and spare us the match!
    I'd pay a tenner for that
  • Options
    meldrew66 said:
    I passed on Saturday’s stream because paying to watch us lose and play so poorly left me in a bad mood afterwards. They go and win! I decide that I am just being silly so I buy the stream for last night. Same outcome, same feeling afterwards. That’s me done now. Pffffffffffffffff!
    any chance you could go for a walk at 3pm Saturday??
  • Options
    I enjoyed Saturday more though!
  • Options
    I got mine working by clearing my history on then browser and it logged it no issues