Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football kits and colour blindness.

2»

Comments

• Options
    It shouldn't be a problem to accommodate the colour blind though. And I mean players as well as supporters. Man Utd have that White kit with random black bits on it they could have worn.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    It's why most of the world cup games were "dark Vs light" when it came to kits, and NBA teams all have a white uniform and a coloured uniform (with the exception of Lakers with a yellow kit and a darker kit)
    Former NFL quarterback Vinny Testaverde is colour blind.

He was initially drafted by Tampa Bay in the mid-to-late eighties and I have a vague recollection (and I hope I haven't just made this up!) that the Buccs changed their home jerseys from orange to white during his time there so that he had a better chance of seeing his players.

Anyone else recall that?
  • Options
    In the old days of black and white TV didn't one of the teams usually wear stripes if they both played in colours?
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    never mind the colour .. will we now be able to smell the quality of a kit ?
    Forest Green Rovers to wear shirts made of coffee waste - BBC Sport
  • Options
    Maybe we should wear kits made of human waste. Could give us a lot of space in relation to set pieces.