Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Any Lifers in these photos...

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2021
    JohnnyH2 said:

I'm in this picture but my face is covered by the cross bar!
    I think I am just sent it to my mum to check ha ha

Edit I think me, my dad and brother are in it. 
  • Options

I recognise that bloke in the oversized suit at the back as I’m sure do plenty of others on here...
  • Options
    Lifelong Friends with the family with the Our Heroes banner. 
  • Options
    robroy said:
    _MrDick said:

Me 
    No. That’s me.
  • Options
    iainment said:
    robroy said:
    _MrDick said:

Me 
    No. That’s me.
    Confused 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Lifelong Friends with the family with the Our Heroes banner. 
    One of Dartford's finest Addickted families ! 

• Options
    HandG said:

I recognise that bloke in the oversized suit at the back as I’m sure do plenty of others on here...
    I recognise Wyn Grant in this picture on the right below the famous black suit wearing man
  • Options
    Scoham said:

I’m here with my dad and nephew 👍🏻
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stig said:
    The kid crouching behind the steward looks like he's just had his acca blown out of the water.
    And half the Arsenal boats in the background too!
  • Options
    robroy said:
    What about these? 
    I'm in this one. Can't miss me, I'm wearing a black & white scarf. 
  • Options
    Off_it said:

The fella at the front with his mouth wide open is Gordon Watson’s brother. Used to see him and his mate (also in the picture) everywhere but haven’t seen him in years...
  • Options
    You’re in that one Off It aren’t you? 
  • Options

• Options
    edited February 2021
    This is away at Peterborough; the Marcus Maddison show in 2018.  My family are embarrassed by me in the club official photo thanking the away fans being the only one standing up and giving Fat Robbo what for
  • Options
    Curb_It said:
    You’re in that one Off It aren’t you? 
    Yep. A lot younger then.
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    HandG said:
    Off_it said:

The fella at the front with his mouth wide open is Gordon Watson’s brother. Used to see him and his mate (also in the picture) everywhere but haven’t seen him in years...
    The one in the red hat we knew as ‘Gordon Watson’s uncle’ and assumed the other one was his cousin. Always spoke to them both, Not seen for years. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    HandG said:
    Off_it said:

The one in the red hat we knew as ‘Gordon Watson’s uncle’ and assumed the other one was his cousin. Always spoke to them both, Not seen for years. 
    I'm pretty sure he is Gordon Watson's brother, Darren who I  used to say hello to at Bluewater when he worked there cleaning up on the concourses. 

The other guy is called John & always travelled to away games with Darren. He had a couple of nicknames but won't repeat them here....Hadn't seen him for years until a couple of seasons ago when we passed one another outside The Valley after a match. Hadn't changed at all over the 20 or so years since we first met.

I THINK the grey haired lady to the steward's right is called Joan, a close friend of Betty Hutchins who always travelled on her coach.
  • Options
    That’s right, it was ‘Uncle John’ we used to call him 
  • Options

My missus (Boro fan) is in this shot next to @oohaahmortimer, she made it into the book and I never! 
  • Options
    HandG said:
    Off_it said:

We called him “Gordon Watson’s brother” because we heard others calling him that which we assumed was just because he looked a bit like him. 
    It was only many years later when I got to know his other brother Greg a little bit and it came up in conversation that the fella actually was his brother....
  • Options
    HandG said:
    Off_it said:

I'm pretty sure he is Gordon Watson's brother, Darren who I  used to say hello to at Bluewater when he worked there cleaning up on the concourses. 

The other guy is called John & always travelled to away games with Darren. He had a couple of nicknames but won't repeat them here....Hadn't seen him for years until a couple of seasons ago when we passed one another outside The Valley after a match. Hadn't changed at all over the 20 or so years since we first met.

I THINK the grey haired lady to the steward's right is called Joan, a close friend of Betty Hutchins who always travelled on her coach.
    Joyce, an away coach regular back in the day
  • Options

My missus (Boro fan) is in this shot next to @oohaahmortimer, she made it into the book and I never! 
    Is it PC Rob behind? I think that was his nickname. I think I’m going to say something stupid now. He wasn’t really a PC was he? 
  • Options
    HandG said:
    HandG said:
    Off_it said:

We called him “Gordon Watson’s brother” because we heard others calling him that which we assumed was just because he looked a bit like him. 
    It was only many years later when I got to know his other brother Greg a little bit and it came up in conversation that the fella actually was his brother....
    I used to see them everywhere, I thought I was a wind up. 

The guy with the green and white hooped away shirt on at Wembley is called Paul, I think, used to be a coach regularly in the mid 90s?
  • Options
    HandG said:
    Off_it said:

Joyce, an away coach regular back in the day
    Of course it's Joyce ! 

NO idea why I typed Joan !