Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Fleetwood v Charlton | Sat 20 Feb 2021

Comments

• Options
    This is dreadful. We were looking really poor before the formation change, but we now look like getting a proper hammering here. If they get one the floodgates will open.

Honestly can't remember the last time I watched so many consistently woeful performances. We utterly clueless and completely devoid of leadership.
  • Options
    2 penalty saves by Phillips..
  • Options
    Shinnie clears, it comes back in and Amos saves, but the ref's pulled the ball back for another free kick?
  • Options
    Sad ain't it?
  • Options
    That passages of play ends with another goal kick for us
  • Options
    Keeping Bowyer is admitting we’ve given up in this season.

Im leaning towards keeping him but something is very wrong right now.
  • Options
    That fleet wood free kick - they had three balls in a row to a man in acres of space. What exactly are we doing here?
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    It’s scary to think that we’d be looking towards the relegation places if not for that run of games early in the season.
    Change needed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oh and Bogle has scored. Funny.
  • Options
    Bogle scores for Doncaster.
  • Options
    Bogle scored, pen though
  • Options
    This is painful to watch. The heat map for this half will be shockingly one sided
  • Options
    Totally shambolic 
  • Options
    We're supposed to be trying to win this right
  • Options
    second goal for fleetwood is coming here
  • Options
    Just running in packs, chasing the ball, not getting to any second balls.
  • Options
    Doesn't even look like we're trying now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Was close to buying the stream for this, sounds like I made the right choice by making the most of the weather by doing some gardening and taking my old car out for a spin. 
  • Options
    SamB09 said:
    Why are we playing out from the back in these conditions... ffs
    With the players that we have in our defence, why are we playing out from the back at all? 
    I've thought that many times this season. They invite a high press. We aren't Man City, they look the business when they do it, we are Charlton, in League One, playing Fleetwood Town. 
  • Options
    Fleetwood no 3 gets forward easily to cross but gets put out for a corner from our right. That's easily saved by Amos.
  • Options
    Have we been out of our half of the pitch yet?
  • Options
    Bloody good pen though 
  • Options
    No one picking up the second ball in midfield 
  • Options
    We have a weak midfield.  They play 5 and we play 4 there? Is that way we're getting outnumbered?
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    We looked good for 5 minutes at the start of the 2nd half giving Smith the ball. What happened?
    Smith was taken off....  
  • Options
    We look so disorganised.

Danger of the triple sub.
  • Options
    We seem so outnumbered all over the pitch. Have I missed a sending off?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!