Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Fleetwood v Charlton | Sat 20 Feb 2021

Comments

• Options
    Can we get any worse?
  • Options
    paulfox said:
    For the fans that think bowyer is untouchable, is what you are watching right now acceptable?,is this just players not doing the business?or tactics?
    All down to the wind mate 😉
  • Options
    What the fuck are we doing with these short goal kicks.....it ain’t fucking working 
  • Options
    Valley11 said:
    No one picking up the second ball in midfield 
    To be fair we're not always getting the first ball.
  • Options
    I’m starting to get angry now...I just though meh earlier on at how bad we are playing but as the game goes on its getting worse...🤬
  • Options
    Was close to buying the stream for this, sounds like I made the right choice by making the most of the weather by doing some gardening and taking my old car out for a spin. 
    Sorry for going off-topic, what old car do you have?
  • Options
    I have worked out whats the problem, we ain't any bloody good.
  • Options
    Not sure if it's the change of direction, the change of personnel or the change of formation that's causing us problems this half, but we're really not looking like winning this.
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    This is inexplicably bad. This could be 4 or 5-1 already genuinely. 

Do our players actually care? No one looks bothered at all, where is the urgency to get playing..

Fleetwood 13/5 atm, very tempted 
    They all look deflated? I want to hear someone shout or see some leadership, someone gee them up. But nobody looks up for it. I don't get it
    This is what I am saying, you're in a competitive game, thousands a week, play for a decent club, where is the passion. No fans isn't an excuse either as competitors should perform regardless of fans. It's proper winding me up. Seem happy to draw and go home to me
    Don't understand why people feel sorry for Schwartz, if that was Bogle everyone would be saying we are playing with ten men. I don't care what moves he is making, he should recognise his team aren't playing to his strengths and adjust, that's what good players do.

Seems like a complete waste of a signing, ten men if you don't play to his playstyle.

What a save by Amos btw, blokes impeccable at that kind of range 
    Surely a manager should play to his players strengths 🤷‍♂️ just saying.
    Well the issue is Stockley is better and the players aren't recognising his runs (which I don't see btw). Just seems like a pointless signing. Probably a case of right player wrong team 

• Options
    No one showering themselves in glory today.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Would hate to see what underachieving looks like fucking hell
  • Options
    Hoping for a Smash and Grab at Fleetwood.

Even saying that feels wrong
  • Options
    Was close to buying the stream for this, sounds like I made the right choice by making the most of the weather by doing some gardening and taking my old car out for a spin. 
    Sorry for going off-topic, what old car do you have?
    No Paul, thank you. Save us from this shite. 
  • Options
    Keep the faith.........we are beating them on fouls 12 - 3. FFs
  • Options
    Can’t believe we didn’t play Harness
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    We look like a league one side away to a prem team in the cup. Plucky little Charlton....... 
  • Options
    Crikey they are battering us 2nd half.

Cue a last minute Charlton winner 
  • Options
    Shooting practice
  • Options
    I’m starting to get angry now...I just though meh earlier on at how bad we are playing but as the game goes on its getting worse...🤬
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fleetwood 3 puts the ball into Madden who turns on the edge of the area but shoots just wide.
  • Options
    Would not be surprised if later we find out that the team bus stopped on way to ground and team all had supersized portions of cod and 🍟 and just sitting in their stomachs now slowing them down.
  • Options
    Good double block by Watson.

Famewo scoops Fleetwood player and Deji. Alpha behaviour
  • Options
    Have we had the ball since we made the subs? 
  • Options
    We look like a team of total strangers. 
    Seriously what the fuck do we do in training. 
    Tommy must be pissed off watching this shit 
  • Options
    Goal kick goes out for a throw, throw comes back for a  goal kick. Thrilling.
  • Options
    Things Bowyer may blame when they get the winner:
    1) the wind
    2) salary cap
    3) the pitch
    4) a player 
  • Options
    Players look like they have downed tools, Bows post match interview will be interesting.
  • Options
    Lincoln now winning. 

Doing a Golfie.....🤫
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!