Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton v Burton Albion | Tues 23rd Feb 2021 | 7pm

Comments

• Options
    Maybe we’ll let Schwartz touch it in a min 
  • Options
    Burton take a long throw into the area and Deji clears, but Maatsen concedes a free kick near the Burton dugout.
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    72'
    Double sub Maatsen and Schwartz are on for Purrington and Pearce. #cafc 1 #bafc 2

I thought some on here thought Purrington was our best player?
    Her was.....Your point?
  • Options
    It's just a blip...
  • Options
    Valley11 said:
    Makes it worse that JFH, who stole a living with us, is now rinsing us again 
    Dear Jimmy.  I am sorry for all the jokes about your big fat arse.

Yours sincerely

Charlton fans.
  • Options
    1. 79'

Post update

Foul by Ian Maatsen (Charlton Athletic).

2. 79'

Post update

Ryan Edwards (Burton Albion) wins a free kick on the right wing.

• Options
    Have we ever lost at home in a league match against the team 2nd bottom of the third tier? Could this be our worst result in the league ever? 
  • Options
    So, if Smith cannot sub for Shinnie, who has drifted out the game, what is the point of him?
  • Options
    Thought I was being pessimistic when I put us down for a draw in my acca. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Look at this Burton going for a 3rd!!

Why aren't they defending their 6 yard box? 
  • Options
    No shape or fluidity.
  • Options
    I just want a manager that gets us to be really incisive and dynamic from throw ins, have we ever been anything other than slow and dithering?
  • Options
    This is appalling. I don’t think the players know what formation, style they’re supposed to be playing. 
  • Options
    Our commentary and the post match pundits alongside Bowyer, are going to match anything, you’ve seen come out of North Korea. At some point surely someone on this broadcast has to admit, we are shit team, being managed by a man devoid of any notion how to arrest this slide. An the only answer our fan base comes up with, is let him stay , and give him loads of money for next season. 
  • Options
    Nicely killed the game off with our subs once again
  • Options
    Phew, free kick headed away by Chuks, but the ball back in goes over Deji's head and 2 Burton players are free. Luckily Amos manages to save.
  • Options
    I said to myself that if we play shit tonight and/or lose then thats me done with valley pass for the season. Looks like im saving a few £ then. 😔
  • Options
    Love Bowyer and all that.....but I’m gonna struggle to make a case for him after this one 
  • Options
    81' Amos makes a big save from Rowe one-on-one at his near post. #cafc 1 #bafc 2
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is it time to take my lucky pants off?

Yes please
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Nicely killed the game off with our subs once again
    This
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    I don't think automatic promotion will happen...
    Need to worry about automatic relegation! 
    We wont get relegated of that I'm sure.
    Well, that’s a positive at least.
  • Options
    Southbank said:
    So, if Smith cannot sub for Shinnie, who has drifted out the game, what is the point of him?

• Options
    Maybe Amos is short sighted?? Cause from close range he does make immense saves and it's always the long range efforts he seems to concede..
  • Options
    Get this pretender out. We are fucking dreadful and have been for so long.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Have we ever lost at home in a league match against the team 2nd bottom of the third tier? Could this be our worst result in the league ever? 
    We can lose to anyone now...
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Look at this Burton going for a 3rd!!

Why aren't they defending their 6 yard box? 
    They don't talk about tactics.  They don't know you shouldn't do that.
  • Options
    What times bake off on?
  • Options
    My stream has gone - debating whether I should make an effort to get it restarted or not 🤔 Diabolical half of football so far 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!