Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton v Blackpool | Sat 27 Feb 2021

Comments

• Options
    It’s so easy to play against us, all you have to do is press us when we try to play out from the back and you will win the game.
  • Options
    Get Roland Out and we remove the problem.......
  • Options
    One of Washington or Stockley gets done for offside, and Blackpool send it long. A combination of Purrington and Millar clear, but Millar's now limping a bit.
  • Options
    The chemistry on the bench & Bowyer dont look great either...
  • Options
    1. 30'

Post update

Darren Pratley (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

2. 30'

Post update

Foul by Kevin Stewart (Blackpool).

• Options
    paulfox said:
    Our pattern of play is pass it sideways, then one into midfield, back to cb, hoof it up top. It’s dire!!
    Been that way for 2 seasons now 
  • Options
    Struggling to see the plan here.
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:
    Bowyer sounds miserable as hell
    If he came on bouncing, laughing, and giggling, it would be said he’s taking the piss. Not having a go at you for pointing it out (I’m really not!), but just making the observation that we can all read into his demeanour whatever we like. I choose to think it means he’s taking this seriously and doing what he can to work with his staff and team to sort it out. We know he can do it, cos he’s done it before. I think he’s personally hurt at things not going the way we all want. Personally, I think that’s a strength.
    He wasn't like that before the Burton game, when he seemed positive and up for it. Today he just seemed flat
    And the flat performance has matched Bowyer’s flat demeanour 
  • Options
    Bored. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Worst thing is, this is not surprising anyone. It's not even disappointing anymore. Just exactly what a lot of us expected.
  • Options
    I will defend the players here and say the kits do clash a bit, if we can manage a defeat by just the 1 goal then we have had quite a result. Take the steady loss and start our run next week 
  • Options
    Pratley doing his absolute best to get a yellow
  • Options
    Boot it up to Stockley seems to be the tactics..
  • Options
    And Sandgaard wants to continue with this for the rest of the season?
  • Options
    We're so immobile.
  • Options
    I reckon we'll get a red card today.
  • Options
    31'

Post update

Offside, Charlton Athletic. Akin Famewo tries a through ball, but Conor Washington is caught offside.

• Options
    Ref is a really really useless fat fuck.
  • Options
    How many free kicks does Prately give away . Not the player he was unfortunately 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bit of last ditch defending on the edge of our area, and the ref having a word with Pratley for going sliding in on Simms.
  • Options
    msomerton said:
    Oshilaja is really out classed today
    Every day. He is a shit, end of. 
  • Options
    How the fuck does albie Morgan not get near this side.
  • Options
    It gets worse and worse every week. This is shocking
  • Options
    Another stupid foul from pratley.

He will cost us a goal soon
  • Options
    Commentators are more biased than usual. Questioning the (obvious) penalty and also Pratley (clear) freekick.
  • Options
    What are the odds on another Charlton Red Card today? My money’s on Pratley 
  • Options
    Did Pratley want to give a foul away there? Two stupid tackles 
  • Options
    Have I missed much? 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!