Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Wigan Athletic v Charlton Athletic | Tues 2 March 2021 6pm

Comments

• Options
    Is Purrington the Bowyer fall guy.
  • Options
    Dodoo is a player I'd expect to look up and be in the Conference by now. Guarenteed a goal
  • Options
    Another big pile of Doodo the cards 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Curbs is being very diplomatic isn't he? 
    He is. But you can see he would like to go further 
  • Options
    JFC is my player of the season so far. Very glad to see him back in the side.
  • Options
    Young Oggy isn’t home from school yet 
    Sorry, Gaffer. Blame the traffic. And the Ferry.

I lost my phone today also. I'd kick the cat but it died recently.
    No doubt we'll get get beaten again tonight by a bottom of the League side.

• Options
    Absolute joke not including Morgan in the squad again. He was our best player a couple games before he was dropped. Seems that Bowyer looks for an excuse to not pick him. Pissing me off.
  • Options
    Come on you REDS ffs......
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    Love the idea that after last week's gutless performance, the worst in an absolute age, we should've kept the same team. 

Bloody hell it's hard to read this site at the moment
    I think more to the point is we are 30 games in and still scrabbling around to pick a consistent team. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Best football we've played for about 6 matches. Please keep it up.
  • Options
    Sorry, I have been locked out of this site

• Options
    Millar on the right?
  • Options
     so who was the ‘100% not playing the next game’ player then ? 
  • Options
    Come on you REDS ffs......I can’t keep eating a whole bar of fruit and nut to cheer me up every time we lose.
  • Options
    1' Early half chance as Matthews gets in a great cross for Aneke, but he heads wide. #wafc 0 #cafc 0
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    Is Purrington the Bowyer fall guy.
    I thought that @seth plum
  • Options
    Late change to tonight's team, Alex Perry has replaced Will Keane in the starting XI. (0-0)
  • Options
    2' So with Alex Perry in for Will Keane as a late switch before kick off, it means he joins Ojo in midfield, allowing Thelo Aasgaard to operate further forward. Massey left, Viv right and Joe Dodoo through the middle. (0-0)
  • Options
    Bowyer: "My job is to win games. I said to the player: 'You will not be playing Tuesday - 100 per cent'.   So who was he talking about ? Presumably he's on the bench ......... unless he meant Pratley  :D 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Croydon said:
    Millar on the right?
    That was my guess when I saw the team news, but I'm not watching the stream so perhaps someone could clarify...?
  • Options
    Wigan getting joy down Maatsen’s side
  • Options
    Phew. Wigan header just goes wide.
  • Options
    2'

Post update

Hand ball by Joseph Dodoo (Wigan Athletic).

• Options
    We win this don’t panic ....was about to delete that but it’s ok they missed that header 
  • Options
    4' Dodoo heads narrowly wide for Wigan. #wafc 0 #cafc 0
  • Options
    Two good chances in the opening 3 minutes. Could easily be 1-1.
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Millar on the right?
    That was my guess when I saw the team news, but I'm not watching the stream so perhaps someone could clarify...?
    Looks like he is. Makes no sense to me, but there we go.
  • Options
    Maaston gone missing again at left back ... needs to concentrate on defending 
  • Options
    It looks like a 4-3-3 attacking to 4-5-1 defensive to me. Washington left of Chuks, Millar right.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!