Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Which Conceded Goal Has Upset You Most?

124»

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2021
    The second Swindon goal in the play off game at the County Ground. Should and could have been stopped with someone making a tackle. Racon could have just hacked the bloke who ran through down, taken a Yellow and we would have gone on to have won that game 
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:
    The right answer is the Fulham goal, but I also remember a match on TV against Leicester in the mid-90s. Sweaty had just got a late headed equaliser for us I think, when Iwan Roberts went up the other end and scored the winner. Hated the gapped-toothed prick ever since.  
    I was at Leicester for that one (a Sunday afternoon). We played really well; hit the bar and I think had a goal ruled out. 
  • Options
    Blackburn at Wembley, Full Members Cup. 

Shit goal, shit performance, shit turn out. 
  • Options
    Defoe sealing our fate at the Valley, at the time it didn't bother me the slightest as we sang always look on the bright side of life  throughout the last part of the game.

It sunk in on the journey home what it actually meant and who condemned us to relegation.
    A very emotional second half.