Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Charlton v Shrewsbury | Sat 13 March 2021| 3pm

Comments

• TS kicks off a busting solo version of "stand by your man" on his Stratocaster!
  • I’ve done my usual bet of 7 games both teams to score.  Just need us and Crewe for a nice few quid. 
  • We are now chasing the game. I would've taken either Pratley or Watson or both off immediately.
  • Pratley red card incoming - you just know it
    Nah someone else's turn today, Amos or Famewo
  • Aneke, Smith and Jayeimi or Shinnie should have been on at half time
  • Amos comes charging out of the side of his area to clear for a throw.
  • Watson OFF Pratley OFF I was trying to keep count of the number of hands up apologies they have both had to give today for p*ss  poor simple passes going awry. I gave up. 
  • At least we can now confirm to JFC and Chuks which league we will be in. Looking forward to another complete rebuild over summer.
  • Losing at home and they've still got us under pressure
  • Sponsored links:

• Why didn’t Chelsea pull a Gallagher with Maatsen :(
  • bowyer very reactive instead of proactive with his subs
  • edited March 2021
    I've got some paint drying in the other room I think I'll watch that for ten minutes 
    Did I miss anything 
    Lots. Watson and pratley dictating midfield and running at the shrewsbury defence at pace, great one touch football, lots of attacking!
  • 59'

Post update

Attempt saved. Nathanael Ogbeta (Shrewsbury Town) right footed shot from outside the box is saved.

• Another set of subs to illustrate nothing going to plan.
  • Watson + Pratley = No creativity. 

Called it from the beginning. Bowyer can't help himself when these two are fit. We are so boring. 
  • Pretty crap. Thought it was a decent first half but we really needed to start this half with a bit of intent and we’ve shown nothing. 

Need Pratley or Watson off asap, preferably both but wouldn’t mind Pratley being told to man mark Goss 
  • Watson must have nodded off at half time
  • Watson waving a leg embarrassingly at the ball as Goss breezes past him there
  • Ball goes to Goss who shoots wide from the edge of the area
  • Sponsored links:

• Oh NOW we're going to try and win!
  • Watch him take Morgan off now
  • Let’s not underestimate Shrewsbury, I said a while back dark horses to be the late charge at playoffs.  We are just so poor on our final ball, our attacks just Peter out to nothing, time after time. All huff and puff and no end product. 
  • Been pretty much nothing from shrews but now looking well on top
  • Fuck off Watson. Been defending him this week but he’s bee fucking dreadful today. Too many players going through the motions. Flat, complete lack of intensity and desire. 
  • They have a couple of players, Chapman and Goss who are far superior to anything we have in midfield and that’s where we’re losing it. Bowyer’s assertion that he’d fancy our chances in the play offs is looking a little silly now 
  • edited March 2021
    Wherrrrrrrrreeeee are the subs it needing changing awhile ago (before KO really...) but this is becoming a joke now,how we always have to chase a game...and it’s so obvious to us what we need out there,so Bowyer will bring peeps & the oppo dugout know exactly who it will be to come on for us,we are so predictable 
  • My oh my oh maatsen
  • Maatsen overhits his cross, and the ball gets cleared to Famewo who gets lucky after appearing to misjudge the flight of the ball.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!