Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CAFC PLAYERS THROWING SHIRTS IN TO THE CROWD?

2»

Comments

• Options
    JohnnyH2 said:
    Taxi_Lad said:
    It used to be tradition in the last game of the season. Even shorts and boots 
    Yes, I’ve got one Bob Bolder’s boots somewhere - from Plymouth away it 1991. 
    I got Darren Pitchers blue/black away shirt from Plymouth away, for some reason in the last game of the season he had a long sleeved shirt on.
    He must have brought it out specially to throw i to the crowd as we wore red that day. He also scored a spectacular own goal!
    I was there with @guinnessaddick and a few other mates.  We stayed in Plymouth for the weekend and had been drinking in the Pennycomequick pub from opening time.  Carried on after the game and then in town that night.  In a call home the next day @guinnessaddicktold his other half we drew - we were so drunk we hadn't realised Pitcher's was an own goal :smiley::smiley:

Happy days :smile:
  • Options
    Lol, so we have 3 x people owning one of Bobs gloves from the play off final, how many hands does Bob have?
  • Options
    kandol! I threw it back
  • Options
    Man U away. My mate got Andy Jones’
    Well that was me ... jumped and grabbed a dripping wet rag at the end a memorable game -  for the valley vote and everything that went on off the pitch - and then an endless day in the north ending up in Hull  - May 1990 

Here it is ..
    Lovely , should be in a museum  ;)
  • Options
    Man U away. My mate got Andy Jones’
    Well that was me ... jumped and grabbed a dripping wet rag at the end a memorable game -  for the valley vote and everything that went on off the pitch - and then an endless day in the north ending up in Hull  - May 1990 

Here it is ..
    5xl is it?!

Nice souvenir btw.