Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: AFC Wimbledon v Charlton Athletic | Sat 20 March 2021

Comments

• Options
    Pigott steps up and his effort is well saved. #AFCW
  • Options
    Sick of this squad. Hate the lot of them. Fuck them all off in the summer
  • Options
    Stockley looks shattered

• Options
    Other than the first 2 minutes, this has been a very disappointing second half performance 
  • Options
    This is fucking terrible 
  • Options
    Good save Amos. 
  • Options
    Great save
  • Options
    Phew
  • Options
    Feels like the second half is all going a bit Bowyer
  • Options
    Hard shot in, but great punch away by Amos to his right.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good save that
  • Options
    86' Good save from Amos to keep out Pigott's free-kick. #afcw 2 #cafc 2
  • Options
    How far back was that wall? Ridiculous!
  • Options
    Was Stockley trying to flick that onto his head
  • Options
    Shinnie gets the ball in to Stockley in their area, but it bounces up onto his hand, so they have a free kick.
  • Options
    Stockley!!!! He’s good in the air but a bit of a cart horse on the deck. 
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    sam3110 said:
    Everyone clamouring for Famewo when he was injured, and claiming how good him and Inniss are etc. has he actually improved our defence that much since returning? From what I've seen we still concede stupid goals and commit basic errors.

(Yes this comment is slightly knee jerk due to what just happened, but I don't think he's as good as some claim)
    No he’s a lot better than Oshilaja and he has improved our defence. Obviously that was awful from him just then. 
    But if he's improved out defence that much why is our defending as a whole still wank? People talk him up way too much, he's nowhere near the level Bauer and Bielik were, and that's the level of player we need to get out of this league
    I didn’t say our defence was good, just said he’s improved it, which he has. He’s made one bad mistake since he came back in, Oshilaja was making one every 2 or so games. 
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    I think half will be gone anyway.
  • Options
    Amos HAS to start coming for some of these balls into the box. His hesitancy is putting our defence under unnecessary pressure. I’ve counted at least four occasions where he could’ve claimed the ball early and it’s resulted in us conceding a throw in when he could’ve regained possession. 

However, he has got the ability to make a decent stop or two, so I suppose (I hope) it evens itself out. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stockley in good position right hand side of area, but ball gets caught under his feet and flicks his hand for a free kick.
  • Options
    Can’t blame him having just come in but Adkins has got this horribly wrong. Awful subs and set up changes. 
  • Options
    86'

Post update

Hand ball by Jayden Stockley (Charlton Athletic).

• Options
    1. 87'

Post update

Foul by Chuks Aneke (Charlton Athletic).

2. 87'

Post update

Jaakko Oksanen (AFC Wimbledon) wins a free kick on the left wing.

• Options
    Dons have a free kick level with the edge of the centre circle but it's straight to Amos.
  • Options
    Wimbledon look like a team that should be the top 6, I wonder why that is.
  • Options
    Adkins gonna earn his money with this lot.
  • Options
    Fucking quick throw there surely. All on their heels. 
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    They just don’t seem to give a shit.
  • Options
    Can’t blame him having just come in but Adkins has got this horribly wrong. Awful subs and set up changes. 
    Surely a collaboration with JJ
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!