Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Your Top 6 as they finish in League 1

13»

Comments

• Options
    Building for next season is all well and good, but right now we can't be sure which division we'll be in.
    Whether it's League One or the Championship, we still need to bring in new players. Might as well do that in the Championship, then. :smile:

If there's a decent chance to qualify for the playoffs this season ......... then we owe it to ourselves to take it.
    And if we do, the door to promotion is open.

• Options

Super close by my reckoning and Sunderland in the semi finals this time, rather than final. 
    That'll be them winning then.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Super close by my reckoning and Sunderland in the semi finals this time, rather than final. 
    Their CHs are shocking, I'd fancy us over 2 legs
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Their CHs are shocking, I'd fancy us over 2 legs
    But they're due a play off win against us, I reckon this is how they get it. 
  • Options
    I’ve got Oxford taking 6th place and us 7th on 74 points. Hope I am wrong.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    meldrew66 said:
    I’ve got Oxford taking 6th place and us 7th on 74 points. Hope I am wrong.
    I got pretty much the same, but one different result somewhere in the mix will turn it all on its head. 
    Thinking back to August, though, isn't this great?
  • Options
    I've got us finishing 8th. Lincoln and Blackpool taking out the last play off spots, Oxford missing out, which surprised me as I thought I'd been over generous with our points haul. 
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    I think it is between us, Lincoln and Pompey for the final 2 places. Avoiding defeat in our game against Lincoln and I think we will do it. Today is a 6 pointer in terms of pushing a team out of the frame and keeping us well in it, but Lincoln is massive for an actual top six place.