Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What’s the latest on crowds returning?

Anything before end of season?

what’s the plans that cover play off semis and finals?

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2021

Isn't it 10k at the final and 4k max for the semis? 

https://talksport.com/football/838421/boris-johnson-football-fans-return-date-premier-league-lockdown/ 
  • Options
    and when will season tickets go on sale?
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:

https://talksport.com/football/838421/boris-johnson-football-fans-return-date-premier-league-lockdown/ 
    25% of the Valley I believe. So about 6,500. 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:

"Up to 10,000 people or a quarter of the capacity, whichever is smaller, will be permitted in the largest venues like Wembley.

However, smaller stadiums will be limited to either 4,000 people or half of their capacity, whichever is lower."

It's not really clear is it?  So a smaller stadium goes up to at least 8,000, so when does it become a large stadium?  10k, 15k, 20k, then over 40k is a large venue. 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:

"Up to 10,000 people or a quarter of the capacity, whichever is smaller, will be permitted in the largest venues like Wembley.

However, smaller stadiums will be limited to either 4,000 people or half of their capacity, whichever is lower."

It's not really clear is it?  So a smaller stadium goes up to at least 8,000, so when does it become a large stadium?  10k, 15k, 20k, then over 40k is a large venue. 
    Can’t imagine 27,000 is considered a small stadium in anyone’s eyes. 
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    Only fans who went to the Fulham U21 Checkatrade first round game in 2017 will be allowed to go the Wembley final. 
    Good call I was there.
    Plus just in case anyone has forgotten I was the only person in The Royal Oak for about 20 mins before KO :smile:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    First dibs must go to ST holders......and front of that queue must be the fans that were denied earlier this season when tier 4 weren't allowed to attend.

Ahem.......😉
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    I got six in the Alan Curbishly stand for Peterborough.

I thought £40 and no concessions was a bit steep but it's a big game
    Same for me. Then I read the small print and there is no way I’m wearing a Lee Bowyer face mask. I’ve burnt the tickets as I didn’t think anybody else would want them.
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    Only fans who went to the Fulham U21 Checkatrade first round game in 2017 will be allowed to go the Wembley final. 
    Just been on the phone to Mr.Sandgaard  and he tells me anyone who went to Blackpool in 72 have priority 
    I think he said you must be over 72 and been to Blackpool, so you are still good to go.
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    Just been on the phone to Mr.Sandgaard  and he tells me anyone who went to Blackpool in 72 have priority 
    Know anyone?
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    Good call I was there.
    Plus just in case anyone has forgotten I was the only person in The Royal Oak for about 20 mins before KO :smile:
    You were not.....sadly!
  • Options
    Come December I'll be pleasantly surprised if fans allowed are above 25% of capacities.
    At present restaurants are closed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Come December I'll be pleasantly surprised if fans allowed are above 25% of capacities.
    Shut up and get the beers in 
  • Options
    Not if you sit outdoors.
  • Options
    I got six in the Alan Curbishly stand for Peterborough.

I thought £40 and no concessions was a bit steep but it's a big game
    Same for me. Then I read the small print and there is no way I’m wearing a Lee Bowyer face mask. I’ve burnt the tickets as I didn’t think anybody else would want them.
    I bought in the Jose Riga Face Mask zone as was cheaper
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    I think he said you must be over 72 and been to Blackpool, so you are still good to go.

Multiple lol's
  • Options
    Not if you sit outdoors.
    Oh yeah, apart from 20 people.
  • Options
    Shut up and get the beers in 
    Never.
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:

Can’t imagine 27,000 is considered a small stadium in anyone’s eyes. 
    Compared to Wembley it is, we will be allowed 4k max as and when
  • Options
    I’ve got 11 tickets in Tone cahones lounge or more well known as “The Custody Suite” ;)

• Options
    Obviously double vaccinated only.
  • Options
    I’m still none the wiser :-)