Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic v Lincoln City | Tues 4th May 2021 7pm

Comments

• Options
    Resign Millar
    Resign Callum Harriott
    Leave Stockley up top

Would be comedy at its finest.
  • Options
    Millar. Ffs.
  • Options
    Millar is non league standard tonight 
  • Options
    _MrDick said:
    I think the refs watch has stopped 
    Hopefully Browns voice will in the 2nd half.
  • Options
    Miller = Rabbit in headlights
  • Options
    Why is our manager so persistent with this system when it’s clearly not working and hasn’t for weeks when you have 25+ goals on the bench ? Millar and Maatsen are total dogshit . 
  • Options
    Sitting in a hotel room in Manchester ready to throw my laptop at the wall. Very, very frustrating 
  • Options
    1. 45'+6'

Post update

Ryan Inniss (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

• Options
    Anyone fancy a pint?
  • Options
    At least we don't actually look second best. We're equally shit as Millar makes the wrong decision again. 

Stockley makes a run, then stops immiediately. What is he doing? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    this is absolute awful 
  • Options
    Is Millar the most exciting yet wasteful player to ever exist?

Yes.

• Options
    Millar ...

Use.

Your.

Chuffing.

Left.

Foot.

How many crossing opportunities are you going to waste because you can only kick the ball with your right foot.

If you can't use both feet, you should only claim half your wages.
    He cant.

He's all right foot.

That's why we play him on the left.....🤔
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Millar needs to be shown the door, utter no interest at all, and hasn't won a single ball, or tackle, totally already at season end and has his cases packed.
  • Options
    Amos goes long to Stockley, pressure from Maatsen enables the ball to come wide to Millar, but we can't make the most of the chance and after a bit of back and forth the ball goes to their keeper.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    I really miss Jaiyesimi... Half time BTW. 

• Options
    This is being played at the pace of a pre-season game
  • Options
    Did Watson get a contract extension?
  • Options
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This has to be the worst half of football I've seen.......since the weekend. 
    We don't deserve to get into the play-off positions based on the season of football. Our performances have been mediocre. The standard of football is .....FFS Millar what is wrong with your feet. 
  • Options
    Has anyone got proof Maatsen’s on Chelsea’s books not Chelmsford’s???  Awful in every aspect on and off the ball 🤬
  • Options
    Maatsen gone massively backwards, far too casual now
    I think he got a bit of unfair stick in some games but he has massively dropped his levels since he first came in. Really puzzles me.
  • Options
    Famewo long to Stockley, nice bit of harrying from Maatsen again, but the ball goes out for a throw and the sub-ref blows up for half time,
  • Options
    Pretty bad
  • Options
    Oh dear and still 45 of this to go...... 
  • Options
    Why run all that way to go back
  • Options
    Wonder if Millar and Maatsen’s poor performances tonight can be tagged on them being loanees. Or are they just rubbish all of a sudden?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!