Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Thomas Funds

When does Thomas need too put more money into our club?.That £11m back in September won't last much longer.

Comments

• Who says he hasn't already?
    Can we see it somewhere?.
  • Depends on what league we are in also fans allowed back in.You would think another £10m -£13m from Thomas.
    The company bank account? 
  • £9m for Pope, £1m for Pratley
  • edited May 2021
    Given the wage bill will be relatively low this season as we had to comply with the salary cap until after the January window and we raised some decent money in the last summer window (Bonne sold, Phillips sold, think we got something for Doughty and there was a sell on for Grant that brought some cash in) I wonder how much money will have been required to fund the club.

I doubt we’re breaking even, but it might not be as horrific as previous seasons.
    can i see your bank statements please pal?
  • Sponsored links:

• se9addick said:
    Given the wage bill will be relatively low this season as we had to comply with the salary cap until after the January window and we raised some decent money in the last summer window (Bonne sold, Phillips sold, think we got something for Doughty and there was a sell on for Grant that brought some cash in) I wonder how much money will have been required to fund the club.

I doubt we’re breaking even, but it might not be as horrific as previous seasons.
    True wages may be higher next season whatever league we are in.
    can i see your bank statements please pal?
    See yours?.
  • When does Thomas need too put more money into our club?.That £11m back in September won't last much longer.
    What a weird thing to say . 
  • When does Thomas need too put more money into our club?.That £11m back in September won't last much longer.
    Your weird.
    Your weird.
    My weird ?
    Your weird is blocking the exit can you move it please...
  • I demand to see the cash flow statement - if TS doesn’t give us all the login details for the Club’s bank account then he is clearly hiding something.

Where’s the tooth fairy when he’s needed?
  • Sponsored links:

Your weird.
    My weird ?
    No, definitely not your weird, Beds.
  • edited May 2021
    Be interested to know airmans views but Bonne, Phillips; Doughty and Grant would have netted about c£6m.  Take off say £500k on transfers in.  Then you have solidarity payments, a small amount of commercial income from ValleyPass, shop etc and an extra Covid payment from the PL if i recall correctly.  Combine that with a low salary bill, much reduced costs for putting games on without fans I am guessing and maybe Covid rates relief of some sort and we might not be too far off breaking even.

hopefully TS also took the opportunity through the rent moratorium to have paid RD precisely no rent whatsoever under the lease obligations to date.
  • The season ticket sales should help as well

• ct_addick said:
    The season ticket sales should help as well

True.
  • edited May 2021
    ct_addick said:
    The season ticket sales should help as well

True.
    Indeed
  • Be interested to know airmans views but Bonne, Phillips; Doughty and Grant would have netted about c£6m.  Take off say £500k on transfers in.  Then you have solidarity payments, a small amount of commercial income from ValleyPass, shop etc and an extra Covid payment from the PL if i recall correctly.  Combine that with a low salary bill, much reduced costs for putting games on without fans I am guessing and maybe Covid rates relief of some sort and we might not be too far off breaking even.

hopefully TS also took the opportunity through the rent moratorium to have paid RD precisely no rent whatsoever under the lease obligations to date.
    If you look at the 2018/19 seasons accounts the key things are.

Income

Central payments 1.5 million, match day 4.1 million, commercial 1.3 million and other 0.8 million.  Total operating income £7.8 million. 

Player sales also accounted for 2.9 million.

Costs

Wages, including all staff, academy etc £10.4 million.  Total operating costs, including wages was £19.7 million.

Loss

Just over £10 million quid.

This seasons player sales probably cover the 18/19 play sales most of the lost match day revenue (remember that includes the play offs as well).

I can't see how you can get anywhere near break even? 
    Your weird.
    You’re.
  • edited May 2021
  • Approx £300k each for Ronnie and DJ.

We are certain to have lost money this season but, hopefully, TS  will have expected that. Covid means it maybe worse that expected, Gallen's shrewd sales, maybe a little less.

Even with a Papal windfall we (Thomas) will probably still lose money next season.

Losses aren't a problem if they are in the business plan and so expected.