Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Heard we're not signing Messi.
  • shirty5 said:
    This is it guys.

The sun is shining
    The birds are singing
    Tommy has landed
    & Gallen is about to unveil the new players on the trip to Wales.

Sit back & enjoy the show.

Might be nothing happening today but Rich and the SLP only let us know about things moment's before the club.
  • shirty5 said:
    This is it guys.

The sun is shining
    The birds are singing
    Tommy has landed

No rumours but they didnt say anything about confirmed deals!!
  • Think Crawley said himself that Charlton are keeping things close and not many snippets coming out till a deal is all but done …. 
    Thanks Ronnie 
  • Are we not maybe looking for anot
  • Sponsored links:

• When does the squad leave for Wales ??
    They will want to get these done by the time they leave ?
  • Are we not maybe looking for anot
    Hello Sailor 
  • shirty5 said:
    This is it guys.

The sun is shining
    The birds are singing
    Tommy has landed

NOTHING TO SEE HERE! MOVE ALONG!!!!!NOTHING TO SEE HERE
  • As someone with a small penis I do not find it funny talking and bragging about penis size.this is totally out of order and I demand a apology.
    As the proud owner of a twelve inch schlong, you can all mention that as much as possible...
  • paulfox said:
    PaddyP17 said:
    paulfox said:
    PaddyP17 said:
    paulfox said:
    Taxi_Lad said:
    I think it would have barely caused a ripple if someone else had posted it
    I think it was meant as a joke, that in a lot of peoples opinion was in poor taste and maybe a little close to home. Probably doesn’t deserve the stick given to it.quite often things are taken out of context on a forum as there is no expression along with the comment. I’ve often written something and it has been read in a different perspective, and not the way I’ve meant it to read. If Addick1956s chooses to apologise for any upset caused I’m sure that would be fair enough. 
    As someone who's had to deal with their own mental demons for several years... Yes, I get it's a joke. But it's a bad one and I (amongst others) really don't like it, and I don't want any mental health condition to be made light of. But hopefully we get an apology and given the poster in question is probably mid/late 60s, we get hands held up and we move on.

But even so, I think the stick given is still justifiable, insofar as it's something that affects a lot of us, or a lot of people close to us, quite severely. Let's hopefully see OP say "yep, that was in poor taste", and we can continue.
    I fully understand your opinion and respect it and am sorry for your troubles. However this is a football forum and if you expect not  be offended by   something that you read  wether in jest or not on here I think may be a little unrealistic.I’m not defending the comment,(and by no means am I trying to justify hurtful comments).but think perspective needs to be taken from both sides.like you say hopefully all can make up and enjoy the new signings.👍
    Lmao don't lecture me with the "this is a football forum" chat. I've been here longer than you and a far more frequent contributor than you, if you'd like to start measuring dicks.
    PaddyP17 said:
    paulfox said:
    PaddyP17 said:
    paulfox said:
    Taxi_Lad said:
    I think it was meant as a joke, that in a lot of peoples opinion was in poor taste and maybe a little close to home. Probably doesn’t deserve the stick given to it.quite often things are taken out of context on a forum as there is no expression along with the comment. I’ve often written something and it has been read in a different perspective, and not the way I’ve meant it to read. If Addick1956s chooses to apologise for any upset caused I’m sure that would be fair enough. 
    As someone who's had to deal with their own mental demons for several years... Yes, I get it's a joke. But it's a bad one and I (amongst others) really don't like it, and I don't want any mental health condition to be made light of. But hopefully we get an apology and given the poster in question is probably mid/late 60s, we get hands held up and we move on.

But even so, I think the stick given is still justifiable, insofar as it's something that affects a lot of us, or a lot of people close to us, quite severely. Let's hopefully see OP say "yep, that was in poor taste", and we can continue.
    I fully understand your opinion and respect it and am sorry for your troubles. However this is a football forum and if you expect not  be offended by   something that you read  wether in jest or not on here I think may be a little unrealistic.I’m not defending the comment,(and by no means am I trying to justify hurtful comments).but think perspective needs to be taken from both sides.like you say hopefully all can make up and enjoy the new signings.👍
    Lmao don't lecture me with the "this is a football forum" chat. I've been here longer than you and a far more frequent contributor than you, if you'd like to start measuring dicks.
    Sorry to revisit this, paddy I’m sorry you’ve taken my comment in that way.I was trying to give balance to a conversation where someone was being ridiculed for something they probably didn’t mean. Your post alone has highlighted my point on how things are misinterpreted better than I ever could obviously. As for measuring dicks I do only have a little one so I will definitely not be  partaking in that game. I will be sure to look at forum rules to see how long and how many comments I need to make to qualify for right of comment.I’m sure admin will send your medal for excellent contribution in the near future!😜. I am genuinely sorry my comment struck a nerve though and apologise for that alone.👍
    I think you two should have a nice virtual hug.
  • edited July 2021
    I have a black eye now as Richard from down the road took offence at me running at him with a tape measure. 

I wouldn't mind but he is a big lad and I could have won.
  • Sponsored links:

• paulfox said:
    PaddyP17 said:
    paulfox said:
    PaddyP17 said:
    paulfox said:
    Taxi_Lad said:

PaddyP17 said:
    paulfox said:
    PaddyP17 said:
    paulfox said:
    Taxi_Lad said:

Sorry to revisit this, paddy I’m sorry you’ve taken my comment in that way.I was trying to give balance to a conversation where someone was being ridiculed for something they probably didn’t mean. Your post alone has highlighted my point on how things are misinterpreted better than I ever could obviously. As for measuring dicks I do only have a little one so I will definitely not be  partaking in that game. I will be sure to look at forum rules to see how long and how many comments I need to make to qualify for right of comment.I’m sure admin will send your medal for excellent contribution in the near future!😜. I am genuinely sorry my comment struck a nerve though and apologise for that alone.👍
    They could but paddy’s big cock will get in the way
  • Taxi_Lad said:
    paulfox said:
    PaddyP17 said:
    paulfox said:
    PaddyP17 said:
    paulfox said:
    Taxi_Lad said:

PaddyP17 said:
    paulfox said:
    PaddyP17 said:
    paulfox said:
    Taxi_Lad said:

Cock blocking
  • cabbles said:
    I’ve deleted the comment and can we just draw a line under it for now please.  

Let’s hopefully enjoy these 3 impending signings @DOUCHER talks of.  If they don’t happen, you have our permission as moderators to pile into him and expose him as the fraud that he is 
    Has @Dazzler21 signed off this statement? (Friday he's busy washing @AFKABartram car)
    Until such time as that's been clarified I'll err on the side of caution, thank you.
    ;)
  • Taxi_Lad said:
    paulfox said:
    PaddyP17 said:
    paulfox said:
    PaddyP17 said:
    paulfox said:
    Taxi_Lad said:

PaddyP17 said:
    paulfox said:
    PaddyP17 said:
    paulfox said:
    Taxi_Lad said:

Intellectual Colossus - Tick
    Jazz Home Studio - Tick
    Massive Cock - Tick

Sometimes - life just isn't fair for the rest of us!  ;)
  • Rumour soapy has a twelve incher but I won’t believe it to its on the ofs
  • Taxi_Lad said:
    paulfox said:
    PaddyP17 said:
    paulfox said:
    PaddyP17 said:
    paulfox said:
    Taxi_Lad said:

PaddyP17 said:
    paulfox said:
    PaddyP17 said:
    paulfox said:
    Taxi_Lad said:

Intellectual Colossus - Tick
    Jazz Home Studio - Tick
    Massive Cock - Tick

Sometimes - life just isn't fair for the rest of us!  ;)
    I bet he has the biggest Jazz Home Studio on here...
  • As someone with a small penis I do not find it funny talking and bragging about penis size.this is totally out of order and I demand a apology.
    As the proud owner of a twelve inch schlong, you can all mention that as much as possible...
    Only twelve inches!! Sounds like a willy only smaller.
  • big story on the OS now
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!