Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Police officer Sgt Lee Cocking 'forced' into car sex while on duty

Comments

• Options
    Cocking by name...
  • Options
    He should have got his trunction out to see her off!
  • Options
    I can categorically state that I have never been forced into sex whilst on duty. Thank f***.
    Completely and utterly,  100 % consential was it
  • Options
    I can categorically state that I have never been forced into sex whilst on duty. Thank f***.
    Completely and utterly,  100 % consential was it

It was either that or be shivved repeatedly. The lesser of two evils mate.....
  • Options
    So did he drop her home or not then. 
  • Options
    Excellent. Sometimes life is just too much like a Carry On film.
  • Options
    All I can say is........"did it aye"

My faith in the old British Bobby is slowly being diminished as every year passes. Just admit it you knob.......dont drag an innocent drunken woman through the courts.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

My faith in the old British Bobby is slowly being diminished as every year passes. Just admit it you knob.......dont drag an innocent drunken woman through the courts.
    Now now fella you cant make that assumption ! After all we all no how easy it is to find yourself innocently driving along and all of a sudden some drunken lady is on your lap and taking liberties with you 🤭🤭🤭🤭
  • Options
    Wasn’t me, M’lud
  • Options
    AndyG said:

Now now fella you cant make that assumption ! After all we all no how easy it is to find yourself innocently driving along and all of a sudden some drunken lady is on your lap and taking liberties with you 🤭🤭🤭🤭

Happens all the time to a taxi driver called John. Though I think he’s possibly bogus.
    Haha well that's Uber for you
  • Options
    cfgs said:
    AndyG said:

But did he do a Golfie?

Once down, twice up?
  • Options
    cfgs said:
    AndyG said:

But did he do a Golfie?

Once down, twice up?
    Come from behind?
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    He told her he was taking her back to her home because he thought she was vulnerable. She was. To filth like him.
  • Options
    He told her he was taking her back to her home because he thought she was vulnerable. She was. To filth like him.
    So you're not buying his defence?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    His defence has got pratley and gunter written all over it.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    That a senior police officer was forced to have sex after giving a lift to a vulnerable woman? Hmmm. I mean. If she was that drunk could she give consent? Still, apparently prison is a doddle so should be fine.
  • Options
    I was driving this young lady home when my todger somehow fell out.
    The young lady whilst trying to assist, unfortunately fell on top of me.
    The young lady bumped up and down on top of me, whilst trying to get off.
  • Options
    It doesn’t rhyme 
  • Options
    Seems as plausible as his defense. 
  • Options
    Did he take down her particulars?
  • Options
    I’m guessing they must have evidence that they did have sex or he wouldn’t say she made him do it?
  • Options
    I’m guessing they must have evidence that they did have sex or he wouldn’t say she made him do it?
    Bodycam?